PDA

View Full Version : Springs gun show ; 21&22 Aug.?

w748
08-11-2010, 18:37
Anyone hear / know anything about this?

nogaroheli
08-12-2010, 14:48
Looks like it's going to be a Gunshow of the Rockies show:

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/colorado.htm

Click on the icon for that date/location for $1 off coupin.

MOUNT-N-SLOT
08-14-2010, 20:15
We'll be at the Silver Springs Show in New Mexico that Saturday.

TEAMRICO
08-21-2010, 16:10
Any reports From the Phil Long show???
Was thinking about going tomorrow.

nogaroheli
08-21-2010, 16:59
It was decent. Some good ammo prices, some silly ones. Glove guy wasn't there. It seems lots of folks (40-60%) have realized the panic freak out gougeable days are over.

Found a deal on an LCR I couldn't pass up :-)

OneGuy67
08-21-2010, 17:05
It was smaller than usual, lots of ammo vendors. I was looking AK parts and the only guy there with some didn't seem very interested in speaking to me or selling me anything.

I'll wait for the next Tanner show or order online and patiently wait.

BigBear
08-21-2010, 21:23

Seen better prices online... Won't go tommorrow... lots of ninjas there for sure.... I didn't really have fun, which is a shame....

4gunfun
08-22-2010, 07:19
If you find any Alliant power pistol powder please pick 1lb up for me.[Tooth]

TEAMRICO
08-22-2010, 08:28
Im headed up there at 1030 if you wanna tag along.
I dont know nuthin' 'bout no[Tooth] powder!!

4gunfun
08-22-2010, 16:32
I was tied up all day could not go. Was it any good?

TEAMRICO
08-22-2010, 17:12
I found some goodies for the SKS.
Modified 10 Removable mag, now she looks like an M-14 with the short straight mag.
It was a good turn out. Worth the walk around twice.
Was looking for a 22LR revolver but nothing in my price range.
I always enjoy the hunt.

theGinsue
08-22-2010, 21:48
I was almost set to walk out the door to go to the show then go do a little shooting yesterday when my daughter called and said she needed to go to the hospital.

She had her wisdom teeth taken out a week ago this past Friday & one of them got MAJORLY infected. So, I took her to Ft. Carson ER to get checked out. Good thing too, if the infection had made it into her jaw.....

Anyhow, no show nor shooting for me yesterday. I was going to go to the show today and said screw it and took a drive instead. I wanted to check out a route I've never taken before.

I drive up to Monument and took Mt. Herman Road up and over to Rampart Range Road and then into Woodland Park. Very neat drive and saw SEVERAL spots that are set up for shooting (one looked awesome but some folks were using it and I didn't want to intrude to check it out a little better). Made the drive in my little Celica. Even though it wasn't bad, next time I'll take something a little taller.