Close
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

We had a pretty good showing despite the forecast temps. Along with the forecast temps we also had a lot of no-shows...

We had a really good set up crew and it went very smooth as did tear down. Thanks to everyone that helps make these matches happen.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/90797

https://practiscore.com/results/new/90796

I still have a few open slots in this Saturdays rimfire matches. The prone match is full, but the noon PRS has a few openings. Hope to see
    you there.

All of Septembers matches will be avail for sign up just after midnight. Lots of people are wanting to shoot the AK vs AR match this
    year. Dont drag your feet.
    And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, ET revealed to me his singular purpose.

You do not have to have a teammate to shoot the match. You can shoot your normal rifle or pick a commie gun of whatever flavor you want.

If you are shooting in the Team Match...

One of the team members must shoot a non AR-15 rifle.

One of the two rifles must have irons sights or a non-magnified optic, which is a hard way of saying dot.

Farthest target will be 200 yards and it will be a full sized steel IPSC and a 14 inch diamond.

Steel core ammo is allowed at this match and only this match. All other matches it is specifically NOT allowed.

Both shooters must let match staff know who the team members are.

Scores (match points) from both shooters will be combined to establish Team score.

Plaques for 1st thru 3rd place teams will be handed out following tear down of the noon match.

Sign up opens up on 01 Sept. Dont drag your feet. If you sign up, please show up.
    And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, ET revealed to me his singular purpose.

Paintball Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    Round counts will be no more than 30-ish per stage. Total minimum round count should not exceed 100. The shooting will still be hard, so bring extra ammo. Most bring 200 rounds and take plenty home.

See you there.
    About 100 rounds for the AR/AK match also?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver_AR View Post
    About 100 rounds for the AR/AK match also?
    Yup. Same same.

The morning match is still full and there is a wait list going. The noon match only has 5 spots avail as of now.

If you are shooting as a team, please advise Charlene and myself ASAP who is on your team.

Newbie, or Trading Post Troll

I will be withdrawing shortly but that's the afternoon match.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    If you are shooting as a team, please advise Charlene and myself ASAP who is on your team.
    How would you like to be notified?

Quote Originally Posted by boxy View Post
    How would you like to be notified?
    Email please.