Close
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback

Default Nice new shop

I have been in Ark Tactical a couple of times now. Noah is a very friendly and personable guy. It is a small shop but the only way he will get bigger is if we support the little guys. This looks like it will be a great place. I hope they get their Class 3 soon, talk to the shop if you want to get some class 3 items sent in.

Went to Ark Tactical today, great selection of stuff. Noah is a great guy, for you guys that are looking for 223 projectiles you should stop by.

Saw a Gen 4 glock 19 at a great price as well, wish I had the money.
    But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.

-John Adams, 1775

Cstone 01/01/2015
    "I believe that we are all one mistake away from tragedy...and the mistake made may not be ours."

WOODSMITH

I stopped in to see Noah this afternoon. The shop is nice, and Noah is a great guy. He had a surprising amount of ammo and a nice selection of the right guns. I bought an affordable 6"-9" pivoting bipod while I was there just to see if it's even close in quality to a Harris. It came with the lever to clamp the pivot, so it ends up way less than half the cost.

I'm working up a project rifle for my daughter, and that deal will go down with Ark Tactical.
    "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance"

Thomas Sowell

www.timkulincabinetry.com

See our reviews below:

http://www.thumbtack.com/Tim-Kulin-C...service/788419

Like everyone else has said, Ark Tactical is a solid shop. And Noah is a great guy, he hung out a shot the breeze with me and a buddy for hours this afternoon. Clearly knows his stuff, and I can't wait til I have some spendin' money to go back.
    Thanks again,
    NICK

Noahs a great guy, shops got a small but good selection, prices are the best Ive seen in state. Got some 9mm ammo so I can finally take the family shooting! Definitly stop by and check them out!

Grand Master Know It All hobowh's Avatar

Noah's a great guy to deal with or just chat with. He's got a nice shop you should check it out if you have not been by yet.
    The Hobo

WOODSMITH

Noah went the extra mile for me on a cheap little rifle I bought from him. Just superb service.
    "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance"

Thomas Sowell

www.timkulincabinetry.com

See our reviews below:

http://www.thumbtack.com/Tim-Kulin-C...service/788419

Serious case of Gun A.D.D. Buckaroobonsai's Avatar

Did a trouble free private transfer thru Noah. Highly recommended!

Crawled out from under my rock.

MY FEEDBACK

Noah is an good guy. Me and another member used him for a transfer. Good looking shop, easy to talk with and prices are very competitive.
    "What do we say to the god of death?

...... Not today!"

Noah nice meeting you yesterday! I'll be back in shortly I'm sure ! Good guy to BS with and just a good guy! If I would have had money and wasn't trying to get money I would have been buying stuff!! So next time !