Close
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback

Hatchet Sushi Master Rooskibar03's Avatar

Big props to Meadow for standing in while Noah takes a vaca. She's a trooper putting up with a stream of customers while taking it I'm stride.
    Progressive ideology, ideas so good they must be mandatory.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.

Got a chance to meet Noah. Awesome guy to deal with. Will do business there again.

+1 For Noah and Ark Tactical. Special ordered me a set of meprolight sights for my ruger. His installed price was great, not any more than the prices I saw on the internet just to buy the sights.. Great deal, got them installed today, Was hitting the bullseye at 10 yards no problems.

As always Noah is friendly and willing to find what you want...get those Vortex PST 2.5-10's in and we will really be talking!

I try to stop by Ark every time I'm home, and last time I came to Noah looking for an M9 serpa. He didn't have one in the store, but said he might have one at home and that if I left my number he would call me when he found it. Sure enough, the next day I got a call from Noah saying he'd found it and it was ready for pickup. I'm really impressed with this level of customer service, and I'm glad I have such a great shop in my neck of the woods for when I'm finally home for good.

P.S. That serpa's being put to good use, by the way. Really appreciate the effort.
    Just call me 47

Master of the Metallic Element Tinelement's Avatar

Stopped in yesterday. Great to finally meet Noah. Great little shop sir! Saw some familiar faces and met another board member. Looking forward to getting back down.

All the best,
    Tin

Really friendly shop, good prices.

Did a transfer last night, and as always, smooth friendly and professional!! Highly recommended!!!

Thumbs up

So showed up at the shop today to complete a transfer, and it dawned on us we met a couple of years ago on a different transaction, and didn't remember during our recent coordination efforts. I have old age on my side .... not sure what Noah's excuse is

Anyway, this is how imagine my gun store would run if I were king! Great transaction, best service in town. Nice selection of merchandise.

Look forward to more business in the future!

Z
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~ Theodor S. Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

My Feedback

Stopped in yesterday and found out he is stocking ammo cans now. Grabbed a couple and I'll be back in soon to order some more goodies.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. --Thomas Jefferson