Close
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445

Quote Originally Posted by bellavite1 View Post
    Order the cake, then have it tested and, should anything be found in it, sue their asses and make them close THEIR bakery.
    I'll chip in.
    Seriously.
    i like this idea. Somebody should do this. I'd chip in too but i can't be a party to a lawsuit without major problems at work.

Go to trial before a liberal progressive judge, then appeal to a liberal/progressive body of appellate judges?

You'll end up with a 2 million dollar judgment against you and establish precedent that it's improper to discriminate against what food a LBTG wants to spooge into.

"Whats good for the goose is good for the gander" isn't a principal of law, unfortunately.

Paper Hunter

Why wouldn't they simply go to another baker? Their orientation doesn't grant them any more privilege or protection than the baker's religious beliefs grant him. There should be NO protected classes, just equal protection under the law for everyone. I don't have any fucks left to give about who someone sleeps with. But I do have a problem with being told I must abide them in their beliefs while they ignore mine, or in this case, the bakers.

Paper Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by glocktoberfest View Post
    i shudder to think of what fluids would be deposited in that cake.
    No real Chef would compromise the quality of his food for such a trite, little thing.