Close
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Woodsmith with "Mod-like" Powers

Load development all day Saturday. I'm fortunate to have a pal with property who shoots. I load a round, walk out the door and shoot over the chrono, and go load another one. It would have taken days to do what I did if I'd had to drive between home and the range every time.
    "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance"

Thomas Sowell

www.timkulincabinetry.com

See our reviews below:

http://www.thumbtack.com/Tim-Kulin-C...service/788419

Grand Master Know It All hatidua's Avatar

Shot Friday, went through two boxes of WMT .22 on steel targets at 200yrds, it was rather worthwhile....until the lightning got started.

Shot Johnson 3 gun last Saturday. Realized I still suck at rifle, need work on the shotgun, and my pistol work has room for a lot of improvement. Had a blast though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

Haven't been shooting since the farm closed down.. need to find a new place, thought about going up to Pawnee, I've got a good spot up there out in the middle of no-where but it takes a good 2 hours + from Boulder..

Blog Entries

Got out this morning for some more handgun practice. Last time out I did really well with my CZ 75. This time I wasn't as good for whatever reason. Did much better with the XDM. Now, if only I could quit riding the slide release lever so the slide would lock back when the magazine runs empty. Stupid thumb.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

Shot my test rounds for titegroup today. For my 9mm 115gr plated bullets, load 4.0, 4.2, and 4.4 grains. All fired great in 2 different guns. On the 45acp, 230gr plated, loaded from 4.4 to 4.8 grains and again all fired great. I'll probably use the middle load for each set. I recovered about half of the cases for the test rounds, no signs of any pressure issues.

Now off to sort and clean some brass and start loading up some more rounds for the weekend.

Shot 200 rounds through my new Glcok 17 Gen 4!
    I don't make the rules. I just think them up and write them down.

Well I would have shot more, but I forgot my ammo.
    Shot my mossberg MVP, dad's AR, and my mini 14.

Sent by a click click durk

Tims Favorite Dick

While it wasn't today, on fathers day my daughter and I went out and shot out to 1 mile. The range finder said 1,761 yards. I sent 5 rounds down range with 5 different wind calls. Never saw anything, no trace no splash no nothing (don't have a spotting scope)!! We decided to pack up and go get ice cream. When we went to go pick up the target, I had 1 impact on the right collar bone! Judging by what I held and what the wind was doing between the target and I, I believe it was the 4th shot that connected! Good times for sure!!!

Was yesterday but a whole bunch of 260 at small steel and irons at large.