Close
Page 143 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4393133138139140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1498
    Gourmet Catfood Connoisseur StagLefty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wyome View Post
    Can get 8 racks of ribs hanging in the pit barrel Cooker...need racks to get more than 4 in the pellet grill
    And a chicken in the middle
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to Fight, he'll just kill you.
    NRA Certified-Pistol,Shotgun,Rifle,Muzzle Loading Rifle,Home Firearms Safety,Chief Range Safety Officer

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

I've had the bones fall out of my rib racks before. I'm concerned I'd be picking up ribs from the bottom of a pit barrel cooker.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Gourmet Catfood Connoisseur StagLefty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    I've had the bones fall out of my rib racks before. I'm concerned I'd be picking up ribs from the bottom of a pit barrel cooker.
    I've had the pit barrel for a few years now and never had that happen. I was concerned about that when I first got it but it's proven to not be a concern.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to Fight, he'll just kill you.
    NRA Certified-Pistol,Shotgun,Rifle,Muzzle Loading Rifle,Home Firearms Safety,Chief Range Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Hook goes in 3rd rib from the end, with the small ribs down. Never an issue.
    Light a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

Discussion is an exchange of intelligence. Argument is an exchange of
    ignorance. Ever found a liberal that you can have a discussion with?

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGER View Post
    Hook goes in 3rd rib from the end, with the small ribs down. Never an issue.
    OK, thanks for the info.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

8 lb prime rib roast yesterday. I decided to do this using the low smoke setting, till i pulled @ 110 and let sit, approx 6 hrs total
    . Instead of smoke X time then up temp to the 225-350 mark. I misplaced the camera for a few pics of the finished product. However the folks who came over for dinner enjoyed the meal.

This was on low smoke with a clove or 2 of garlic soaked on olive oil, the potatoes were rubbed with oil and sprinkled with sea salt. I finished the potatoes off for a nice crisp skin as well as some corn on the grill.

The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

Just did a prime rib tonight for the daughter-in-law's birthday.

Smoker around 225F, pulled from smoker at 120F + some carry over.

'Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Last thing we smoked:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/N7PxySZN18NowirS9

Did this on a charcoal grill with a A-MAZE-N smoker thing. Only did 8-9 hours, but it did the trick. I believe we used maple, hickory and pecan. 14lb, pre-cook.
    Last edited by 00tec; 06-30-2019 at 21:28.

Went over to a friend's house last weekend and smoked a brisket. Turned out pretty fantastic.

After the brisket was done, I threw a bunch of chicken breasts on just to see what would happen.

What happened was the most delicious chicken I've ever made.
    RATATATATATATATATATATABLAM

If there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to buy a gun, there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to vote.

For legal reasons, that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by 00tec View Post
    Last thing we smoked:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/N7PxySZN18NowirS9

Did this on a charcoal grill with a A-MAZE-N smoker thing. Only did 8-9 hours, but it did the trick. I believe we used maple, hickory and pecan. 14lb, pre-cook.
    How well does that thing work?

I've been thinking of getting one of these for my buddy. I want to try smoking salmon and cheese, but he said he can't get his smoker cold enough for that, and from what I've seen, the A-MAZE-N smoker can be used to cold smoke stuff.
    RATATATATATATATATATATABLAM

If there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to buy a gun, there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to vote.

For legal reasons, that's a joke.