Close
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435 LastLast
    Machine Gunner

TFOGGER, after now being aware of the thefts on Saturday that makes a lot of sense that a deputy would've been added. I know there was some kind of medical emergency on Saturday but didn't hear of the thefts until Eric P posted about it. I frankly was shocked that the security guard took my word that I didn't have any firearms in my bag-must be my honest face.

High Power Shooter electronman1729's Avatar

Sorry been slacking on my duties.
    Tanner Gun Show this weekend.
    Deplorable millennial born 30 years too late

SSDG

Any know what they'll be charging for transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by feal View Post
    Any know what they'll be charging for transfers?
    Should be $25 total for CBI fee & Transfer.

Machine Gunner

Got there shortly after 9, stayed til noon, small crowd, nothing special, had a lot of lookers it my ar but no buyers.

Two ladies were standing on the corner of 58th and the driveway entrance holding signs about no more dead children and calling for the ban of “assault rifles”. Seemed to be ignored-no one stopping to talk, no horns honking from what I could tell.
    Last edited by Doc45; 02-17-2018 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc45 View Post
    Got there shortly after 9, stayed til noon, small crowd, nothing special, had a lot of lookers it my ar but no buyers.

Two ladies were standing on the corner of 58th and the driveway entrance holding signs about no more dead children and calling for the ban of “assault rifles”. Seemed to be ignored-no one stopping to talk, no horns honking from what I could tell.
    I spoke to a friend who took the time to try and engage the 2 protesters in a "civil discourse" on the topic of their protests.
    He had walked all the way up to the corner from the show, approached them politely, introduced himself and asked them to explain their position on the topic.
    The answer was a screamed series of profanity laden sentences.
    He actually had expected this and so just continued to respond calmly and finally gave up once it was clear that all these 2 wanted was to provoke a response.
    I was surprised that the 2 didn't make the local news!

Richard
    APEX Gun Parts
    719-481-2050 Order Line
    3105 North Stone Avenue
    Colorado Springs, CO 80907
    Mon-Fri 9am to 4:30pm MT
    www.apexgunparts.com

Machine Gunner

Wow, your friend has more patience than I would, that’s one reason I avoided them. It’s impossible to discuss any issue with those that come from an emotional rather than factual viewpoint.

SSDG

went there to kill some time -was surprised that there was not much of a crowd - show seemed smaller this time, didnt see anything i really wanted - there was a smith 41 that was pretty nice and a couple of nice older colt gold cups with boxes for around 1600. ended up picking up 2 new kimbers, not because i really wanted them, but i thought they were decent prices
    Last edited by feal; 02-18-2018 at 18:28.

Blog Entries

went there to kill some time -was surprised that there was not much of a crowd
    Everyone was probably home watching the olympics.

Or possibly outside enjoying the weather.

"I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect."- Doug Sanders

My Feedback

High Power Shooter electronman1729's Avatar

went there to kill some time -was surprised that there was not much of a crowd - show seemed smaller this time, didnt see anything i really wanted - there was a smith 41 that was pretty nice and a couple of nice older colt gold cups with boxes for around 1600. ended up picking up 2 new kimbers, not because i really wanted them, but i thought they were decent prices
    The only thing that brought me joy was going to the Red Rooster for a huge breakfast burrito.
    Deplorable millennial born 30 years too late