Close
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455
    Paper Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Doc45 View Post
    There's an older guy that always sets up, has a nice selection of S&W wheelies along with some other interesting items. We've done some dealing before and we treated each other very fair. Wanted to go today to see if maybe my M&P 2.0 might tempt him but got hung up at Sunday coffee with friends and have too much other stuff to get done today. Sigh, maybe at the next one.
    is that the guy with the cowboy hat and when you go in he's on the left? He has nice stuff but he's pretty proud of it - not sure when the last time he actually moved something

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feal View Post
    is that the guy with the cowboy hat and when you go in he's on the left? He has nice stuff but he's pretty proud of it - not sure when the last time he actually moved something
    Probably when he had a full head of hair that was other than gray . He's been there since the early 80's .
    Then there is or was a guy named Mick.
    Only guy i know who insisted the original USGI mags he had were .mil bring backs, why he was selling them for $50 ea.
    I told him for that price he should have had a better story. Since it was my partners table he purchased all them from, for $20 each.

Him and Gentle Scam Dave.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Liberal Outrage Talking Points: We don't care if it's factually right. As long as we believe it's Morally Right