Close
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72
  1. #61
    Sits like a bitch
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Unincorporated Douglas County
    Posts
    3,435

    Default

    Sorry Boss-man. Haven't been doing much of anything but work lately.
    If your post count is higher than your round count, you are a troll.

  2. #62

    Default

    We had some really nice weather today. Just enough wind at 220 to keep you on (or off) your toes.

    https://practiscore.com/results/html...erall-combined

    Huge thanks to Daniel and Bill for coming out before sunrise to help set things up. I really appreciate it.

    Going forward we will not be running rimfire PRS matches. The targets and props arent going anywhere, so if enough people want them back we will turn them back on.

    I will be adding more targets and shooter slots to the match. Expect 100 rounds plus the KYL for a maximum total of 108 rounds required. Target size will remain the same unless people want it changed. It is all up to you. It is your match. I just set it up.

    November matches open up tomorrow at midnight. Dont drag your feet unless you want to be stuck on the wait list. If you sign up, please show up or let match staff know you wont?be there. We still have lots of no shows.
    Call your mom and tell her you love her. Keep your promises.
    Never forget where you came from and never turn your back on your friends, even if you're standing over their grave.

  3. #63
    Paper Hunter
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Great shooting with you guys. Hope to make it out next month too. Thanks for a great match Hoser

  4. #64
    Plinker dzeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    70

    Default

    So....Nov PRS? Sorry, I'm going to a pain about this!
    My Feedback

    I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzeke View Post
    So....Nov PRS? Sorry, I'm going to a pain about this!
    Nope. Maybe in 2024 if enough people ask.
    Call your mom and tell her you love her. Keep your promises.
    Never forget where you came from and never turn your back on your friends, even if you're standing over their grave.

  6. #66
    Plinker dzeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Sounds good, honestly it was kinda nice getting home at noon after shooting an entire match! Question, I know you are adding targets to 50 and 75, which is awesome, would adding a stage, I was thinking the spinner or hostage KYL, be outside of the "spirit" of the morning match? Just a thought, I always like the idea of shooting a little more. If you want me to stop thinking I understand!
    Last edited by dzeke; 11-04-2022 at 11:53.
    My Feedback

    I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzeke View Post
    Sounds good, honestly it was kinda nice getting home at noon after shooting an entire match! Question, I know you are adding targets to 50 and 75, which is awesome, would adding a stage, I was thinking the spinner or hostage KYL, be outside of the "spirit" of the morning match? Just a thought, I always like the idea of shooting a little more. If you want me to stop thinking I understand!
    Hmmmm.

    Let me think about that for a while.
    Call your mom and tell her you love her. Keep your promises.
    Never forget where you came from and never turn your back on your friends, even if you're standing over their grave.

  8. #68

    Default

    28 of the 30 slots are filled.

    Yes, we bumped it up from 20 to 30 slots when the noon match went away. And we changed the start time from 9:00 to 10:00 to let it warm up a touch and so TimK can get his beauty rest.

    Sundays weather looks to be pretty nice.
    Call your mom and tell her you love her. Keep your promises.
    Never forget where you came from and never turn your back on your friends, even if you're standing over their grave.

  9. #69
    Paper Hunter
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoser
    28 of the 30 slots are filled.

    Yes, we bumped it up from 20 to 30 slots when the noon match went away. And we changed the start time from 9:00 to 10:00 to let it warm up a touch and so TimK can get his beauty rest.

    Sundays weather looks to be pretty nice.
    No amount of Beauty rest is going to help him. :-)

  10. #70
    Woodsmith with "Mod-like" Powers
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Woodland Park
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Hey, hey, hey! You punks can kiss my fat butt!

    It’ll be a well rested fat butt, though.
    "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance"

    Thomas Sowell

    www.timkulincabinetry.com

    See our reviews below:

    http://www.thumbtack.com/Tim-Kulin-C...service/788419

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •