Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bowers Tactical

Great place going in on Tuesday for a sling and to get eotech mounted.

Default Kick Ass Shop

These guys rock. Excellent customer service & excellent prices. Even for a small store, they have a lot to offer for inventory. When they go on-line with their FFL, I plan to do even more business there. +1 for Rob, that guy's always on his "A" game.
    If you aren't funding, f**king or feeding me - you don't get to decide what my needs are. That settles out to one person in this whole country who gets a vote on my "needs".

These are they types of shops we need to support. I've been through this before. There used to be specialty shops for fly fishing all over the Denver metro area and then some. gander, bass pro, sportsman all move in undercut the specialty stores and then they are all gone. Ever go into gander and ask about a firearm? I have and they won't ever get a fricken penny from me again. It's like talking to a mentally handicapped teenager with an attitude at places like that.

I went into the shop for the first time the other day. They know what they're talking about, they carry parts that work instead of carrying the garbage for the masses, and they are local. I should have found them sooner. It would have saved me a lot of pain and Internet searching for parts for a current build.
    Mom's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Anyone that thinks war is good is ignorant. Anyone that thinks war isn't needed is stupid.

Dances with Foxes

First visit today...should have made it in sooner, great shop. Mike, Rob, pleasure to meet you both and a privilege to shake a hand.

Special call-out to you Rob, thanks for "handling an AR rookie" with legitimate customer-care. I appreciated you taking the time to help me with the sling purchase specifically.

Damn bowers tactical, For being in Denver. I love that place but its to far for me. Now it's a mandatory stop when I'm in the metro area. Great prices, good selection of things I need.
    I like my guns like I like my women: Black and Austrian... and easily traded when a new model comes out.

Machine Gunner

Rob is an artist with a dremel and a soldering iron. Here's a crappy pic of what he did to my new G19. Its 100% better, and that's not even counting the trigger. Rob removed the finger grooves, enlarged the thumb channels, notched and smoothed the rear of the trigger guard then stippled the whole thing. Came out even better than I expected.

And then the trigger...wow. The reset is amazing. I didn't know what a good trigger felt like until I felt this.

I can't wait to shoot it this weekend.

They listened to this ar nube and did not steer me wrong. Got my vickers sling with attachment points and eotech mounted. Also upgraded magpul adjustable stock and grip, upgraded charging handle, folding dd rear site, bad lever and they threw in a free ejecter upgrade. Thanks guys will use them again.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai64 View Post
    They listened to this ar nube and did not steer me wrong. Got my vickers sling with attachment points and eotech mounted. Also upgraded magpul adjustable stock and grip, upgraded charging handle, folding dd rear site, bad lever and they threw in a free ejecter upgrade. Thanks guys will use them again.
    Love your avatar. I was rewatching his older movies on netflix the other night. Mifune was a bad man, Japan had Clint Eastwood before we even knew what an Eastwood was.
    Mom's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Anyone that thinks war is good is ignorant. Anyone that thinks war isn't needed is stupid.

Wish I had caught this thread yesterday before I made an online order. It would have been a longer drive, but I had a rare free weekend afternoon.

Paper Hunter

I've dealt with them a couple of times. Rob and Mike are both very knowledgeable and willing to help. Great little shop.