Close
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    At least my tag is unmolested spqrzilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SA Friday View Post
    Fuck I'm getting old.
    you young punk.
    "37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'reload.'" 70 Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

The October 1 match is not going to happen. We will need to cancel this match as our host club has scheduled their Autumn Work Party on this weekend and all ranges are going to be closed.

I'll see you all instead on the first Saturday in November!

Gong Shooter

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I shoot my own personal steel with 7n6 with my AK74 though it is classified as armor piercing by the .gov these days and it does no more harm than my M193 out of my AR.. Have you guys used it on your steel to determine if that ammo is allowable in this comp?

I joined CRC about a month ago and have been there twice so far. I'd like to give this shot in November but am wondering if anyone would like to meet there in October after the 21st (I can make myself free on a weekend day or a weekday) so I can get a feel for what to expect, and what to practice. My AR is carbine with a 16" barrel and does good out to 300yd so this sounds fun! If anyone wants to meet and give me the run-down ahead of time let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by Lucky; 10-04-2016 at 12:22.

I am my own action figure
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by def90 View Post
    I shoot my own personal steel with 7n6 with my AK74 though it is classified as armor piercing by the .gov these days and it does no more harm than my M193 out of my AR.. Have you guys used it on your steel to determine if that ammo is allowable in this comp?
    If it is magnetic, it is not allowed.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

I am my own action figure
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    I joined CRC about a month ago and have been there twice so far. I'd like to give this shot in November but am wondering if anyone would like to meet there in October after the 21st (I can make myself free on a weekend day or a weekday) so I can get a feel for what to expect, and what to practice. My AR is carbine with a 16" barrel and does good out to 300yd so this sounds fun! If anyone wants to meet and give me the run-down ahead of time let me know. Thanks
    There is a USPSA pistol match on October 22, the stage scoring is the same as are the safety rules. Might be a good time to take out your AR, talk to a few of the folks there who shoot rifle as well and then do some drills.

Shooting As on paper fast (usually two), offhand steel at 100 and positional shooting of steel at 200 form various positions and baricades are the common elements.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

Perfect, thanks!

Gong Shooter

Can anyone confirm actual match start time and shooters meeting time?

The first announcement in this thread says 10 am start time. However, an email from Sy Soto today said 9 am start time. Has the start time been changed to 9 or is it still 10?

The new start time is at 9am. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk