Close
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    Lets everyone take a step back and remember we are all on the same side. The more bickering we do, the anti 2A droids win.

3x2ceeiwfpo11.jpg

Paintball Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Brass View Post
    Well, that rules out BRC. My club, CCCSC is definitely not set up to host this event. So how about Weld?
    For what it's worth, I think BRC is actually an opportunity. BRC should ask the city for a temporary lift, in order to run a rifle match. It's a reasonable request, and while I fully expect a 'no', I think that it would at least demonstrate that the regulation in infringing on an otherwise normal activity that's widely enjoyed outside of Boulder.

Gong Shooter

It looks to me like the BRC is outside the city limits.

http://data-boulder.opendata.arcgis....5.243%2C40.068

Quote Originally Posted by battlemidget View Post
    For what it's worth, I think BRC is actually an opportunity. BRC should ask the city for a temporary lift, in order to run a rifle match. It's a reasonable request, and while I fully expect a 'no', I think that it would at least demonstrate that the regulation in infringing on an otherwise normal activity that's widely enjoyed outside of Boulder.
    That's not really how laws or interactions with hostile government work.
    9mm - because they don't make a 9.1mm

Gong Shooter

Let's leave the political activism out of this particular thread. My only intent is to see if we can resurrect a great match that lost it's home range.

I don't know a soul at BRC. If Cy or Matthew, or anyone else is still willing to run the old style carbine match (not at CRC, of course), do they know anyone at BRC to approach with this idea? Great location, close to town, and lots of coffee and burger opportunities on the way back home... I can help with some of the matches. I know of at least one more volunteer who can get involved with most, if not all the match dates.
    Last edited by Brass; 05-06-2019 at 17:02.

Paper Hunter

Looks like the 2019 CRC USPSA Rifle event is now completely dead. All previous matches cancelled and all future matches no longer listed on official event calendar http://crci.org/EventSchedule/tabid/2551/Default.aspx Hope Ben Lomand works out.

BRC does not have the facilities to host a quality dynamic carbine match (my opinion based on berm size/placement and surrounding open space). I also have no intention to contribute to the tax base of Boulder thus burger of coffee shops make no difference.

The Big Ben Match is a go at BLGC and the facilities are much better suited for it then either BRC or CRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshoon View Post
    Looks like the 2019 CRC USPSA Rifle event is now completely dead.
    Way to go Mark... Well done buddy!