Close

Default BluCore Bowling Pin Shoot 2017

Just got the email and signed up this morning, figured if anyone was interested I'd share:
    BluCore is hosting a Bowling Pin Shoot from 5:30-9:30PM tomorrow night....
    Entry fee is $25, and there are prizes!
    78702999.jpg
    19885224.jpg BOWLING PIN SHOOTBASIC RULES

• HEAD TO HEAD DOUBLE ELIMINATION
    • 6 PINS PER SHOOTER.
    • 10 RDS PER MAG
    • SHOOTER MAY HAVE (2) ADDITONAL MAGS FOR RELOAD ON TABLE. BOTH LOADED TO ONLY 10 RDS.
    • PRIZES
    • Polycase Polymer Ammo Is Required, and available for purchase at the range.
    "There is no news in the truth, and no truth in the news."
    "The revolution will not be televised... Instead it will be filmed from multiple angles via cell phone cameras, promptly uploaded to YouTube, Tweeted about, and then shared on Facebook, pending a Wi-Fi connection."

What is Polycase Polymer Ammo? Sounds expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by esaabye View Post
    What is Polycase Polymer Ammo? Sounds expensive...
    I had the same question. After applying Google-fu, It's expensive. $20 for shooting 25 rounds of 9mm at bowling pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmleadr03 View Post
    If I had a slave he'd look just like...

If it weren't for the ammo restriction, I'd be all in for this. I'll stick with Bristlecone for my bowling pin slaying.
    If you aren't funding, f**king or feeding me - you don't get to decide what my needs are. That settles out to one person in this whole country who gets a vote on my "needs".

Pickles; the Camel Kisser Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a feeling they don't enforce that. I don't know because it's been a while since I've shot a pin match there, but that was never a rule before. I have that feeling because those matches fill up by every Tuesday and I can't imagine that it's only reloaders and rich people shooting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFzEW8rSWc

Quote Originally Posted by Squeeze View Post
    If it weren't for the ammo restriction, I'd be all in for this. I'll stick with Bristlecone for my bowling pin slaying.
    A lot of guys last night do the weekly Bristlecone shoots. I'm thinking about starting to go to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    I have a feeling they don't enforce that. I don't know because it's been a while since I've shot a pin match there, but that was never a rule before. I have that feeling because those matches fill up by every Tuesday and I can't imagine that it's only reloaders and rich people shooting.
    They didn't really, but they kinda made us buy the ammo ($15 for a box of 50). They stated that it was so they didn't have ricochets coming back at us, and that Frangible ammo was safer for these. Not sure. I wasn't too pleased with how they ran it- I had to re-shoot on one round after the pin "fell" that they claimed was not from me shooting it, although it was wobbly so I shot it. This happened with others and they didn't have to re-shoot, but due to my re-shoot I was eliminated. It was just a little amateurish. I'm gonna try Bristlecone and see how I like it by comparison. Doubt I'll do any more at BluCore. Not saying it wasn't fun, just didn't feel like they ran it as well as they could have.
    "There is no news in the truth, and no truth in the news."
    "The revolution will not be televised... Instead it will be filmed from multiple angles via cell phone cameras, promptly uploaded to YouTube, Tweeted about, and then shared on Facebook, pending a Wi-Fi connection."

Pickles; the Camel Kisser Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, I completely missed that this was BluCore and not Bristlecone. So all of my comments were about Bristlecone. Bristlecone has been doing this the longest and they have their game together. Expect a lot of sandbaggers and rules made up on the fly at any newly started pin shoot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFzEW8rSWc

Yeah, a buddy of mine is the one who won the match last Tuesday at Blue Core. He shoots at Bristlecone also. He's a heck of a shooter. Ronin, if you decide to shoot the Bristlecone match, let me know. I'll make sure to sign up for it also.
    If you aren't funding, f**king or feeding me - you don't get to decide what my needs are. That settles out to one person in this whole country who gets a vote on my "needs".