Close
    Newbie, or Trading Post Troll

Default Sig P320 Compact

Does anyone have experience with the Sig P320, 9mm? I am considering buying the 17 rd Carry and am looking for input.
    Thanks
    Brad
    Last edited by RBK; 01-27-2018 at 16:58. Reason: To be clear

I've got one and love it. It fits my hand well, points naturally and the trigger is nice. Additionally, I put well over 1200 rounds through a full sized p320 during a 3 day class last summer and it didn't have one single hiccup. I think they are great guns.

I like mine...I went with the small frame grip for my girly hands. It doesn't fit my hand as well as my M&P does, but it is close enuf that I don't have a problem going between guns.
    David
    USAF - 1989-2011

The small hands comment reminded me, my Mom's favorite gun is her P320 compact with small grip. She's not even 5ft tall. She loves it.

Picked up the P320 in trade here on the forum. Full-size slide in the compact frame, 9mm. I just shot it for the first time at lunch today.

I took my P99, Q4 Tac and the P320, and put 50 rounds through each. All the same ammo - S&B 115 gr ball. I have to say, I REALLY liked the P320. Using the same ammo, it shot way softer than the other 2. Easier to recover the sights. The trigger is beautiful, and I'd say nearly as good as the Walther triggers. I traded it with plans to try it and sell it, but I'm keeping it. (Was supposed to pay for the Q4 Tac - oh well). If anything, I may get the RX caliber conversion kit and have some options.

BUT - like any other firearm, make sure you go and hold it in your hands and make sure it fits you. Just because we all love it, doesn't mean it's right for you and your hands.

Ultima Ratio Regum - the final argument of kings.

I have 2 of them, great guns. I use the large grip and it is very comfortable, better than the M&P 2.0, and better than the Glock 19 with the 2mm beavertail. Girlfriend likes the small grip on the P320, again better than both of the other pistols.
    Last edited by roberth; 02-15-2018 at 18:23.