Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    It seems to me that any program that it's designed to be easy to use, can also be easy to abuse. Make it too difficult to abuse, and it will no longer be as useful as intended. Adding government to anything usually adds a layer of complication.
    Gov is already it in. Itís the gov that takes from paychecks and redistributes.

Asking for objective qualification shouldnít be controversial. If we want to help people, with finite resources, we have to discriminate.
    Fuckin' liberals...

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    If the focus were more on the type of people who are able to qualify for the program then I wouldn't waste a second thought on what it was for or how they were using it. The real problem is the people that are currently receiving assistance have ZERO business being on it and it makes it easier to criticize what they spend it on.
    Completely agree.

Grand Master Know It All hobowh's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it already covers it anyway... dogs love rice and hamburger with veggies, cats couldn't tell you but there is something there... though if your that broke you could just go stir fry and save a trip to the store just don't tell them what they ate till the day after it runs out
    The Hobo