Close
    I am my own action figure
    Blog Entries

Default PRS Club Match at Colorado Rifle Club

We just calendared a PRS Club match at CRC for March 31. We will be using the Silhouette range and a few of the East Range berms.

This is a one time test match to see if there is interest and to hopefully show the BOD that the completion of Practical Precision rifle shooting locations at CRC is desired by sufficient members.

I'll fill in some details later, but here is the general format. 7 stages, Precision Gun (60 rounds) 2 bags and a bi-pod shot from 40 to 550 yards, and a 9mm (Pistol or Carbine 50 rounds) shot from 10 to 50 yards or so. Set up at 8am, shooters meeting at 9:30, shoot by 10amů$30.

Several of the local PRS guys including Bison Tactical and Black Flag Precision have offered to lend a hand.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

COAR's youngest old fart coop68's Avatar

Very cool! I add it to my calendar trying to get back i to matches now that i have weekends off.

40X Mafia Member FromMyColdDeadHand's Avatar

Interesting. What size/kind of targets? Will the shooting positions be on the current firing line?
    I'll stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Interesting. What size/kind of targets? Will the shooting positions be on the current firing line?
    Paper out to 100, steel from 100 to 550 for precision, 1MOA to 6MOA. For 9mm, larger. There will be 3 stages on the Silhouette range, and yes from the firing line, but we will have some props you have not seen. We will also use Berms 7, 10, the 100 and the 200 on the East range. It won't be a meatball match, but it will be fun.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

Blog Entries

We are aware that there is a Precision match in NE to benefit a child with cancer. As a result, half of the match fee will be sent to that match as a donation in support. If you want to add more, we will certainly accept it and send 100% of that along to the match.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

Sounds awesome, I'm in.

40X Mafia Member FromMyColdDeadHand's Avatar

Would be there, but that is over the kids spring break and we'll be out of town. Otherwise, you'd have +2 for it.
    I'll stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.