Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sig P365 thoughts?

I know some of you guys were able to checkout the new P365 and wanted to hear your thoughts? I am thinking of replacing my G26 with one and have never owned a sig for that matter. Sounds like a G43 sized pistol with a G26 capacity.

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/fi.../pistols/p365/

http://www.gunsandammo.com/handguns/...ig-sauer-p365/

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/01/08...ig-sauer-p365/

G43, P365, Shield 9mm:
    Last edited by SouthPaw; 02-19-2018 at 10:15.
    One man can change the world... with enough ammunition.

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

What's it going to cost to switch over to the Sig. Including Holsters, gear, mags etc? My issue with the Sig, or any other handgun when switching platforms is cost related to items for said pistol.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Imagination is the only Weapon, in the War Against Reality

Blog Entries

I dont buy anything when its first introduced. I let other people be the guinea pigs. Once its been out in the real world and has proven itself to be trouble free then Id consider it.

"I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect."- Doug Sanders

My Feedback

They are fighting several "new product" issues with it. I've heard several problems from early adopters, including multiple reports of broken firing pins.

Grand Master Know It All sellersm's Avatar

Sig's holding off on manufacture/delivery of the new model, last I heard. Search the various Sig forums, and you'll find threads like this with more detail: http://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p365-p3...65-design.html

If it were me, and it is me cuz I'm interested in the gun as well, I'd wait a while... My understanding is that it's a gun designed around a magazine.
    http://disciplejourney.com

Make men large and strong and tyranny will bankrupt itself in making shackles for them. Rev. Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887) US Abolitionist Preacher

CIPCIP

Paper Hunter

^^^^
    This is what I will be doing. I have been following the P365 progress over on the SIGforum and yes the little pistol is having several teething issues.

I have two small pistols that work for me so I will not be in a huge hurry to get one. Cool concept but not quite right yet.

Paper Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by motoboy View Post
    ^^^^
    This is what I will be doing. I have been following the P365 progress over on the SIGforum and yes the little pistol is having several teething issues.

I have two small pistols that work for me so I will not be in a huge hurry to get one. Cool concept but not quite right yet.
    It's a new SIG. Wait till next year for the gen 2.

I took the plunge and purchased one at Tanner on Saturday (killer deal with a 12 rnd Mag thrown in) Just at first blush and 250 rounds through it, I am a happy camper. Nothing hinkey at all and it went bang on every pull.
    Now to take it out next weekend and see if it was lyin to me.
    To their credit, the NSA is the only agency of government that listens to the American people.

Blog Entries

Drucker, if youd be willing to let me check it out in person sometime that would be mighty awesome of you.

"I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect."- Doug Sanders

My Feedback

Not seeing any size comparison to the Sig 938. For me, the 938 fits perfectly in a (Barsony) leather Makarov holster. YMMV
    Last edited by Ah Pook; 04-30-2018 at 23:29.
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
    Mark Twain