Close
    At least my tag is unmolested spqrzilla's Avatar

Default RECALL: Mark IV™ pistols (including 22/45™ models) manufactured prior to June 1, 2017

Ruger has announced a recall of all Mark IV™ pistols (including 22/45™ models) manufactured prior to June 1, 2017 for a problem related to the safety. Ruger describes manipulations of the safety and trigger that can result in discharge.

https://ruger.com/dataProcess/markIV.../index.php?r=y

All Mark IV™ pistols produced prior to June 1, 2017 are potentially affected and therefore are being recalled. This includes Mark IV™ Target, Hunter, Competition, 22/45™, 22/45™ Lite and 22/45™ Tactical models. These models bear serial numbers beginning with "401" (2017 models) or "WBR" (2016 models).

Newly manufactured Mark IV™ pistols will begin with serial number "500." Thus, if you have a Mark IV™ or 22/45™ pistol with a serial number beginning with the number "5," your pistol is not subject to the recall.

Mark IV™ and 22/45™ pistols retrofitted with the updated safety mechanism are easily identified by the letter "S" in the white safety dot that is visible when the safety is engaged.
    "37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'reload.'" 70 Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

This is old news but thanks for the refreshed PSA. Never hurts.

I sent mine in last year and had it back in a week.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.