Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Paper Hunter

I haven’t been on Friday but I’m assuming the crowd is a lot smaller and you have first dibs (might not get the best deals).....

Paintball Shooter

Friday is the VIP day and was told it's when most of the deals are done between dealers before us common folk get in.

My friend sold both of my rifles in 15 minutes from when I dropped them off to a dealer that has a customer in Texas. Worked out well for me

It is the time of year again. The best of the Denver Shows

The 54th Annual Colorado Gun Collectors Association Gun Show
    The Best Old Gun Show West (or East) of Baltimore in the country!
    From Medieval to Revolutionary War, Civil War, Scheutzen, WW1 and WWII, it's all here!

When:
    May 18-19 2019
    Where:
    The Denver Mart 401 East 58th Avenue, Denver, Colorado, 80216
    CGCA Gunshow hours open to the public:
    Saturday May 18 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday May 19 2019 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Saturday and Sunday public admission $10.00 at the door!
    Early Admission tickets available at 9 A.M Friday, May 17th.
    VIP - $75 - Photo ID required for Early-in pass - Good for 3 days!
    It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison 1778

BladesNBarrels Feedback

Paper Hunter

Wasn’t someone talking about getting a table? That ever go through
    Last edited by feal; 05-13-2019 at 17:27.

I was told by someone who shoots the Scheutzen matches that this is the one to go to if you want to see the old collectable stuff that has seemed to vanish from the normal gun shows

Gong Shooter

Ya I know nobody cares, but I saw half of my gun bucket list all on one table: Johnson 1941 rifle, Johnson '41 side mag fed LMG, And a Johnson '47 carbine prototype (5 made) with the buttstock and grip of the auto, but feed drum of the rifle with shorter barrel. Yes, I was excited to see a man's Johnsons. Now...to see some Fg42s somewhere.
    Last edited by Aardvark; Today at 05:33. Reason: Prototype yr/model correction, added info

High Power Shooter

The Collector's Show is really an overwhelming experience. I go every few years just for the eye candy since most items are out of my price range. Sometimes, a non-trivial percentage of an entire gun's production are for sale at the show, like .38-70 Winchester 1886s.

Paintball Shooter

First time going, just wow. Good thing wife came along, would have gotten in a lot of trouble. Bad thing wife came along, I wanted to get something.

Rob

Grand Master Know It All davsel's Avatar

Wow indeed. We didn't make it through the whole show before everyone started packing up on Sunday around 1300. If your into cowboy guns, this was better than any museum I've ever heard of. Can't imagine the total price of all the inventory on display. Very nice people on both sides of the tables.

He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust. ~ Thomas Aquinas
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
    Ya I know nobody cares, but I saw half of my gun bucket list all on one table: Johnson 1941 rifle, Johnson '41 side mag fed LMG, And a Johnson '47 carbine prototype (5 made) with the buttstock and grip of the auto, but feed drum of the rifle with shorter barrel. Yes, I was excited to see a man's Johnsons. Now...to see some Fg42s somewhere.
    That was Bruce Canfield's table.
    There was a really nice M1918 BAR on display there too.
    I really liked that M1914 Johnson with the 10 round rotary mag and no bi-pod.
    There was a nice selection of parts at the show, and some unusual accessories.

Richard
    APEX Gun Parts
    719-481-2050 Order Line
    3105 North Stone Avenue
    Colorado Springs, CO 80907
    Mon-Fri 9am to 4:30pm MT
    www.apexgunparts.com