Close
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newbie, or Trading Post Troll

Default Trading Post for posting a for sale item?

Where do I click on the forum to reach the "Trading Post" to post an item I have for sale? Thanks!

https://www.ar-15.co/threads/33477-R...e-Trading-Post

I'm guessing you don't have enough posts (3) on the board.

Post #1. Where do I sale?
    Post #2. Agreeing to TP rules
    Post #3. Asking where the TP is?

Isn't likely to get you access. You need to be participatory here to participate in the sale forums.

Bottom line, you're likely still considered a "Trading Post Troll" as the tagline indicates. At least be a newbie and join the fun.
    Last edited by brutal; 08-04-2018 at 11:23.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

I have been a member to over 30 days and acknowledged the rules. These are the requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Greenstone70 View Post
    I have been a member to over 30 days and acknowledged the rules. These are the requirements
    *I'M not a mod, but politely disagree. Sorry, you didn't do a good job of reading and complying with the rules you acknowledged.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Oh yeah? What's the problem Mr. Smartie Pants? Did I forget to cross one of my lower cases t's? Boo hoo

I feel like im on some website for the IRS run by a bunch of little bureaucrats

Just trying to help. Apparently the old saying holds true. No good deed goes unpunished.

P.S. Mouthing off to other members isn't likely to gain you any brownie points.

Have a blessed day.
    Last edited by brutal; 08-04-2018 at 11:48.
    My Feedback

Oh yeah? What's the problem Mr. Smartie Pants? Did I forget to cross one of my lower cases t's? Boo hoo
    FOURTH, some Notes:
    Posts made in the Trading Post forums do NOT count toward your total posts on the site. We want members to contribute to the site, not just buy and sell things.
    In certain Trading Post forums, such as Firearms for Sale, we suggest you not post until you have 15 or more posts accumulated.Please get these posts by Introducing yourself in the New Member Sign In forum and by participating in other forums on the site. Members here will be much more comfortable buying and selling with you if you've got a post history. New members have to be here for 30 days before they can post in the Trading Forums.
    My Feedback

I feel like im on some website for the IRS run by a bunch of little bureaucrats
    Careful, those little bureaucrats all have a ban hammer.
    My Feedback