Close
    Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Default Duplicate Posting

I've been having an issue with posts being submitted twice. I'm on Windows 10 on Chrome 67. I've seen duplicates in threads, so maybe I'm not alone? Submitting the post doesn't seem to respond, so you click it again and can result in a 'leaving the page' notification and a 30 second 'time between posts' message.

Did something change with the forum software, or is this maybe on my end?
    Last edited by Gman; 08-09-2018 at 11:00.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Grand Master Know It All sellersm's Avatar

I’ve been seeing the same behavior this morning. Chrome browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://disciplejourney.com

“Make men large and strong and tyranny will bankrupt itself in making shackles for them.” – Rev. Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887) US Abolitionist Preacher

CIPCIP

Sorry, duplicate thread.

Please post details here if you're experiencing this behavior---> https://www.ar-15.co/threads/170034-...double-posting

Mods, feel free to remove/merge this thread.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

COAR SpecOps Team Leader theGinsue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's not the site, it's a Chrome thing - especially when combined with Win 10. While my paying job is officially a Network Engineer, I still have to provide support to 140 Windows machines at work. Been seeing lots of quirky stuff with Chrome the last month or so.
    Ginsue - Admin
    Proud Infidel Since 1965

"Man does a lot better in hardship than he does in ease. He does a lot better in adversity than he does in luxury." - Anonymous WWII Veteran. ~Sep 2018

Ginsue's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by theGinsue View Post
    It's not the site, it's a Chrome thing - especially when combined with Win 10. While my paying job is officially a Network Engineer, I still have to provide support to 140 Windows machines at work. Been seeing lots of quirky stuff with Chrome the last month or so.
    I'm sure Google will be happy to give us all back what we paid for Chrome.

I had the same duplication problem with Edge.
    ― John Adams
    Winston Churchill