Close

Thread: .PDF file

Default .PDF file

Can I add a .pdf file to my post?

Billy Jack Style Crotch Kicker buffalobo's Avatar

Yeah, admin will chime in if techy/nerdy reason. Otherwise as long as does not violate site/forum/posting rules it should be fine.
    If you're unarmed, you are a victim

Feedback

Ok, it’s a short story about a buddy of mine who was shot. How do I post it? I have an I phone and he email it to me as an Attachment

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

If you click on "Go Advanced" in the lower right rather than just posting a quick reply, you'll see an icon in the toolbars that has a paperclip where you can create attachments.

ETA: I've never done what you're asking, nor do I know that the forum software/settings will allow PDF file types to be attached. Just stating how I think the mechanics of how I would attempt to get an attachment into a post would work.
    Last edited by Gman; 08-10-2018 at 05:50.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill