Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone in the denver metro area heading down for this on sunday morning? Would love to go if I can catch a ride down with someone... I'll chip in for gas, etc.
    'Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Billy Jack Style Crotch Kicker buffalobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DenverGP View Post
    Anyone in the denver metro area heading down for this on sunday morning? Would love to go if I can catch a ride down with someone... I'll chip in for gas, etc.
    I will know later today if I am going down. I will post here and PM you. Usually travel to Springs on an eastern route but can easily travel through metro to car pool.
    If you're unarmed, you are a victim

Feedback

Confirmed I will be going down to match, registration complete. Can accommodate up to 3 passengers and gear for carpool.

Feedback

Machine Gunner

Thank you all that are coming! As of last night we have 22 shooters registered!

Online registration closes tormorrow, Wednesday July 24th at midnight (http://events.clearthunder.com/RMSG19). We will do day-of, on-site registration but it's $10 more.

buffalobo and DenverGP (and anyone else from the 'board that's coming) - be sure to introduce yourself to the taller of the two commissioners when you arrive!* I always enjoy putting faces with names.

Limited GM, I sent you a PM.

O2
    Last edited by O2HeN2; 07-23-2019 at 09:27.
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
    You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.

Machine Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by DenverGP View Post
    I see mention of the 3 strings, but I could not find anything that specifies how many stages.
    Well that's a horrible oversight! 4 stages, each stage 5-7 targets.

O2
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.

Hummingbird Murderer Limited GM's Avatar

I see above there is four days listed. My first assumption was shoot any of those dates, but looking on the other site, I see only the 28th listed?
    Clarification please.
    ​"there's a smile on my face, but a demon inside"

Machine Gunner

Yhea, those were the possible dates, we finalized on the 28th.

O2

Right, different events for the Rocky Mountain State Games take place over those 4 days. Only day for shooting is Sunday the 28th.

I paid my $40 for registration, so I'll see you on Sunday. Gotta go zero the red-dot on the 10/22 tomorrow.
    Last edited by DenverGP; 07-24-2019 at 20:42.
    'Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Machine Gunner

Game day! Wish eveyone good skill!

O2

Off to see the wizard.

Feedback