Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Machine Gunner
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
    You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.

Did we lose the scores for stage 3? Thanks for a very fun match.
    'Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Billy Jack Style Crotch Kicker buffalobo's Avatar

Thanks to Roger/Randy for the effort to make match happen. IMO it is important to keep this match part of RMSG. Very smooth event is a huge testament to their dedication, skill and effort. Everyone I spoke with enjoyed it and looks forward to next year.
    Last edited by buffalobo; 07-28-2019 at 18:43.
    If you're unarmed, you are a victim

Feedback

Machine Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by DenverGP View Post
    Did we lose the scores for stage 3?
    You'll see (in very small print) a note at the bottom of the initial RMSG results page - this contains a link to some final comments, including an apology for losing a stage...

Some more words, but still not an explanation yet:

At the end of the day I pulled down scores from the four tablets and had absolutely zero scores for the third stage. I'm still trying to reconstruct what happend.

Scoring was my biggest worry since we're supposed to hand out medals immediately after the competition. I've been scoring Whistling Pines' steel matches as dry runs to assure that I had everything down pat, and this STILL happend.

I was the captain of the ship, and it was my responsibility. I don't want to have this happen again, so I'm going to keep digging until I find the root cause or I exhaust all the information I have.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverGP View Post
    Thanks for a very fun match.
    You're welcome! And thank you all for coming out! Everyone appeard to have a good time, we got some new shooters that had never competed before and everyone went home with the same number of holes that they came with, resulting in some very bored on-site EMTs (a good thing)!

O2
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.

No worries, I'm a programmer and understand computer glitches. Still had a great time, and will be back again next year for sure. Thank you for all the hard work that went into the event.
    'Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Machine Gunner

Well we made the cut so the sport could continue! We're part of the Rocky Mountain State Games again this year, but we're are still on double secret probation, which means we need to grow the sport a bit more.

This year is same format as last year but we're splitting apart optics and iron sights, so more trophies!

Date is Saturday, July 18th. You can get more information here:

http://www.coloradospringssports.org/shooting/

Thanks to all that came out last year, it looked like everyone had a great time!

O2