Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do they leave a residue on the gun or something? For under $20 it doesn't seem like it'd be too risky to just buy some and try them.
    Gray would be the color, if I had a heart.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    Do they leave a residue on the gun or something?
    I've removed a couple of them. Thought maybe I'd have to clean up some goo with some rubbing alcohol or whatever. Nope. They came off clean. Maybe I just got lucky.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

When I replaced my rubberized one with the sandpaper one, the old one came off perfectly clean after a quick wipedown with rubbing alcohol.
    'The Second Amendment does not exist to protect the right to bear downpillows and foam baseball bats.' - Judge Benitez , 2019, Duncan v. Becerra.

'As of oligarchy so of tyranny . . . Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms' Aristotle - Politics Book V

'One of the ordinary modes by which Tyrants accomplish their purpose without resistance is by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.' Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840.

Quote Originally Posted by esizer View Post
    Over the last few years I've seen Talon grips become insanely popular and it has me thinking I might give them a try.

I've handled a few handguns with Talon grips...but never fired one with them on. Are they worth it? They seemed very abrasive but I've read that there are a few varieties out there.
    My guns typically either have wood grips or talon grips depending on what the gun is. Love the rubberized version. Not sure why you would want to be shooting with sandpaper rubbing your hands but it takes all kinds.