Close
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445

Quote Originally Posted by ray1970 View Post
    I?ve got one of the cheap little readers. Used to use it quite a bit when the kids were living at home and driving crappy vehicles. Now it pretty much just sits in the toolbox.

I?ve been meaning to grab it and see why the check engine light comes on religiously under heavy acceleration in my company truck. Just keep forgetting because I pretty much don?t really care. It only stays on for a day or two and then goes off until the next time I have to pass somebody.
    gas truck?

coil packs like to misfire under load/rpm.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Blog Entries

Yeah. Gas truck. Crappy Ford. Doesn?t feel like anything is miss firing but who knows. It only has 260K miles so it should still run like new.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

Does it rattle like a diesel at idle?

Blog Entries

Ha. No. It?s honestly a really good truck. Smooth riding and driving and goes straight down the road with no squeaks or rattles.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

Grand Master Know It All MrPrena's Avatar

I mentioned this on the forum to someone but, Autel AL391 does most of basic stuff on majority of the vehicles.

Ebay and Amazon has it under 28 now and most of Walmart had it in stock for 30ish.

However it doesnt read transmission temp reading.

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Read the email Elon Musk sent to Tesla employees calling for 'hardcore' control of expenses
    Tesla CEO Elon Musk told employees in a companywide email Thursday that $2 billion in new funds raised this month is enough to get through only 10 months if Tesla keeps spending as it did in the first quarter of 2019. He requested that everyone at the company take "hardcore" measures to pull back on spending.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seems reasonable.
    Gray would be the color, if I had a heart.