Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Gunner

....and for a legitimate post...

Democratic overrreach is the best we can hope for at this point to piss off enough people that things change.

I'm not holding my breath, the vast majority of Democratic "leadership" may be sheep, but they've got some good tactical thinkers at the top and are provided cover by the media.

...which is why when a Republican congress holds up a budget bill it's the Republican's fault, but when a Democratic congress holds up a budget bill it's still the Republican's fault.

O2
    Last edited by O2HeN2; 01-11-2019 at 08:14.
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
    You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
    By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.

Machine Gunner

We only need to flip two senators to block gun control at the legislature. We need to go after these three before it is passed with the ultimatum that they will be recalled; maybe just show up at the hearings with the petitions in hand and organize rather than listen to their BS because they won't listen to us anyway.

Leroy Garcia, District 3 (this was Giron's seat so he knows a recall is possible)
    Pete Lee, District 11 (this was Morse's seat so he also knows a recall is possible)
    Tammy Story, District 16 (this is Neville's seat that he lost, and a lot of mountain people will trash her on the gun issue)

Jessie Danielson (D20) and Brittany Patterson (D22) are possibilities too.
    Faith Winter (D24) is another one too; she flipped the seat from Beth Martinez Humenik
    Last edited by MED; 01-11-2019 at 09:50.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeandSugar View Post
    Sooner or later, SCOTUS will have to decide on whether the AR-15 are ?common.? This ruling ought to be clear, however lower courts have ignored this.

?In a historic, but extremely short unanimous opinion, the United States Supreme Court has confirmed that the Second Amendment applies ?to all instruments that constitute bearable arms,?. As this is an enormous class of nearly all weapons, the decision is properly applied to knives and clubs, and nearly all firearms that have been sold in the United States. Nearly all types of firearms are more common than stun guns.

There is strong language in this opinion. If 200,000 stun guns in the U.S. are ?common?, it is hard to believe that 5 million AR-15s and millions of other semi-automatic rifles are ?unusual?. If stun guns are common and protected by the Second Amendment, then so are knives, clubs, and future weaponry.?

http://www.prepperfortress.com/supre...ing-stun-guns/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't use a logical argument against the emotional feelings of the Left......

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighShooting View Post
    You can't use a logical argument against the emotional feelings of the Left......
    Or left leaning courts:

Friedman v Highland Park: “If it has no other effect, Highland Park's ordinance may increase the public's sense of safety. Mass shootings are rare, but they are highly salient, and people tend to overestimate the likelihood of salient events. If a ban on semiautomatic guns and large-capacity magazines reduces the perceived risk from a mass shooting, and makes the public feel safer as a result, that's a substantial benefit.”

Upheld a ban for "feels".
    Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est

Sane person with a better sight picture

Default Polis State of State

Quote Originally Posted by MED View Post
    We only need to flip two senators to block gun control at the legislature. We need to go after these three before it is passed with the ultimatum that they will be recalled; maybe just show up at the hearings with the petitions in hand and organize rather than listen to their BS because they won't listen to us anyway.

Leroy Garcia, District 3 (this was Giron's seat so he knows a recall is possible)
    Pete Lee, District 11 (this was Morse's seat so he also knows a recall is possible)
    Tammy Story, District 16 (this is Neville's seat that he lost, and a lot of mountain people will trash her on the gun issue)

Jessie Danielson (D20) and Brittany Patterson (D22) are possibilities too.
    Faith Winter (D24) is another one too; she flipped the seat from Beth Martinez Humenik
    Agreed! I do not know what was involved in the last recalls or the people, but whoever was; I hope they are on this forum and taking all this in. I will do whatever I can to assist in any recall.

Last edited by GeorgeandSugar; 01-12-2019 at 14:00.

Machine Gunner

The constant talk about “fixing” Colorado is what’s fucking up our state. We used to have a great state.

Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    The constant talk about “fixing” Colorado is what’s fucking up our state. We used to have a great state.
    Agreed
    - winning is more than wanting to
    - death is infinite patience

"Fixing" is a common euphemism for neutering. This should clarify the left's objectives.
    Light a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

Discussion is an exchange of intelligence. Argument is an exchange of
    ignorance. Ever found a liberal that you can have a discussion with?

Naalehu, Big Island, Hawaii, Cave Creek AZ, Salida Co.

When I was a kid we had "don't Californicate Colorado" stickers on our cars.. Been going on since the mid sixties.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeandSugar View Post
    Agreed! I do not know what was involved in the last recalls or the people, but whoever was; I hope they are on this forum and taking all the his in. I will do whatever I can to assist in any recall.

Some of the key players are pretty active on the "other" forum.

Sent from somewhere...
    Comply in public, Conduct in private.

FEEDBACK