Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi folks,

Yes, I'm still doing the occasional NFA Trust, but business has slowed significantly. For whatever reason, I've had a bunch of inquiries over the last week or so.

As a few of you have mentioned, I've become a bit surly with regard to people who call or write with a bunch of questions and then go out and buy an unsupported $25 Trust. My problem is that it's tough for me to determine ahead of time who is or isn't being a freeloader. I'm sure I've turned off a few folks because I've become a bit more stingy with free (pre-purchase) advice.

I'm still charging the same $300 as I've always charged.

With the uptick in interest, I'll reactivate my old inquiry email address, but it won't be an automated response because I can't seem to outsmart the bots and spammers. So send a blank email to the following email address and I'll send my promotional email and a questionnaire, but I'll process it manually, so the response may take up to a full day depending on what's going on in my world at that instant.

NFATrust **attttt** WoodardLaw **dotttt** com

Only one ?W? in my last name. Not Woodward.
    Last edited by NFATrustGuy; 02-28-2019 at 22:48.
    OK. I kinda miss the extra money. I may be willing to do a few new NFA Trusts... PM me with your email address and I'll send some preliminary information. If you don't give me your email address, I can't send the info. I won't go back and forth with PMs.

https://www.ar-15.co/threads/90547-NFATrustGuy

Another supporter for Rodney. I bought another trust elsewhere, (not even a cheapo pre-fab, but from an actual attorney), and then paid Rodney his fee to amend it and make it sound. Worth every penny.

Grand Master Know It All CS1983's Avatar

My trust is also from Rodney. I recommend him as well.
    Feedback

"The exception has become the rule, and that is the worst of all possible tyrannies."
    G.K. Chesterton, Illustrated London News, November 21, 1914

I got my trust from Rodney as well as a friend of mine who isn?t on these forums. Both of us are very happy we did.

In the tax stamp game of paying $200 just to chop a few inches off a barrel, you shouldn?t go with some cheap internet one.

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Rodney. if no one has mentioned him yet.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

Ditto for Rodney.

Solid trust, solid guy.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Machine Gunner

Yup, got mine from Rodney as well and have never looked back. Best $300 spent

Grand Master Know It All kidicarus13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan98121 View Post
    Yup, got mine from Rodney as well and have never looked back. Best $300 spent
    Si yo tambien
    Lessons cost money. Good ones cost lots. -Tony Beets

At least my tag is unmolested spqrzilla's Avatar

The NFA game is an expensive game. The penalties for screwing up a regulation are severe. It takes a special kind of thinking to believe that some trust one copied off the internet, or built with a will drafting software is a good idea.

But it is a fact that it is an uphill battle convincing people that paying an attorney is a good idea. I have some great anecdotes of people who "saved" themselves a few hundred bucks by not hiring me.
    Last edited by spqrzilla; 03-08-2019 at 20:45.
    "37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'reload.'" 70 Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries