Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Paper Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha_Shooter View Post
    Now here's a sanctuary movement I can get behind. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ounters-democ/

We recalled John Morse for pulling his anti-gun BS after being elected. We should start pulling together the organization needed for potential recall of the AG and Gov over this.
    It's going to be a long, hard slog to the 600+ thousand signatures that they cannot collect until July, but there is a group to do a recall of Polis - Here

Quote Originally Posted by avandelay View Post
    It's going to be a long, hard slog to the 600+ thousand signatures that they cannot collect until July, but there is a group to do a recall of Polis - Here
    Thank you.

Fuck yea! I'll walk my neighborhood at a minimum and gather signatures. If nothing else, I'll know where the doucheknots live (besides my immediate neighbor).

That said DougCo generally votes Repub anyway except for this last school board ting which confuses the crap outta me.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Paper Hunter

For those interested in pursuing the recall there is a private facebook (I know, facebook) group called "Recall Colorado Governor Jared Polis" where it is sort of being planned. Unfortunately with 25+ thousand members it's turning into a bit of a general discussion. The real work and coordination is in the associated county groups named "RECALL POLIS - <county name here> COUNTY".

For a 2A Colorado rights group Rally for our Rights has a private group that has a lot of good information on the bills going through.