Close
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102
  1. #1
    Grand Master Know It All Batteriesnare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Monument Area
    Posts
    3,533

    Default Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...opens-fire-new

    Hadn't heard anything else about this. Details still emerging but sounds like video if the event was broadcast live on social media.
    "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." - Col. Jeff Cooper

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Machine Gunner
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Frederick
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Deranged fuck, some info from a local forum there. Includes the gopro video of the shooting... I'd lead towards most people not watching it. There was one near hero at least that charged him and knocked the rifle down for a few moments, but paid for it and sadly didn't look like many were able to take that moment and get out.

    Most maddening thing is after all the shooting and screaming there's still people milling around at the edges of the property not getting away.

    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brento...m-gopro.54323/
    Last edited by fitz19d; 03-14-2019 at 20:28.

  4. #4
    The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washboard Alley, AZ.
    Posts
    41,206

    Default

    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/na...d-cf1b2576a57a



    One of the pictures of the kiwi cops. Not only does the female officer show nice trigger discipline , she has some nice arms .
    Last edited by Great-Kazoo; 03-14-2019 at 21:01.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

    Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

  5. #5
    Grand Master Know It All kidicarus13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Littleton
    Posts
    4,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Great-Kazoo View Post
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/na...d-cf1b2576a57a



    One of the pictures of the kiwi cops. Not only does the female officer show nice trigger discipline , she has some nice arms .
    There were a lot of innocent people killed so who cares about some female's trigger discipline and arms?!
    Lessons cost money. Good ones cost lots. -Tony Beets

  6. #6
    I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    39,311
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    From the info posted on the first link, there are some pretty glaring inconsistencies in his beliefs; although I suppose that's not surprising.
    It's a shame that he's saying that Candace Owens has radicalized him. I've only really heard her on a long podcast, but I'm pretty sure that none of what she says has anything to do with what his manifesto is about, especially through the lens that he looks at the world. This is a sad event.
    Soy un Hombre y tengo un gran bigote

  7. #7
    Gong Shooter
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Wow. That’s all sorts of fucked up. Rip to the victims. I don’t even know why else to say.

  8. #8
    Gong Shooter Shooter45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Standby to see this used for an example of why the public does not need AR's, and to include more protections against "islamaphobia."
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders.

  9. #9
    Machine Gunner
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Frederick
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    From the info posted on the first link, there are some pretty glaring inconsistencies in his beliefs; although I suppose that's not surprising.
    It's a shame that he's saying that Candace Owens has radicalized him. I've only really heard her on a long podcast, but I'm pretty sure that none of what she says has anything to do with what his manifesto is about, especially through the lens that he looks at the world. This is a sad event.
    He has some quote as saying he wants the left to be triggered into trying to crack down on everything right wing prompting/provoking a civil war.

  10. #10
    "Beef Bacon" Commie Grant H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Longmont
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    From the info posted on the first link, there are some pretty glaring inconsistencies in his beliefs; although I suppose that's not surprising.
    It's a shame that he's saying that Candace Owens has radicalized him. I've only really heard her on a long podcast, but I'm pretty sure that none of what she says has anything to do with what his manifesto is about, especially through the lens that he looks at the world. This is a sad event.
    It is truly a sad event.

    I have my own "tin foil hat" suspicions about this and the early/public linking to Candace Owens...


    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter45 View Post
    Standby to see this used for an example of why the public does not need AR's, and to include more protections against "islamaphobia."
    It will be. 100% guaranteed.

    There will be precisely .29 seconds of "RIP" followed by the rest of the time being "evil AR-15's must be bannified, they too scary"...

    Despite how truly sad this situation is, the libs will never let something like this go to waste... Political capitalization will ensue.

    Quote Originally Posted by fitz19d View Post
    He has some quote as saying he wants the left to be triggered into trying to crack down on everything right wing prompting/provoking a civil war.
    Ties into my "tin foil suspicions" mentioned earlier.
    For your convenience, a link to my Feedback

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •