Close
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washboard Alley, AZ.
    Posts
    42,045

    Default No One Wants to Confiscate your Guns.




    Pretty much says it all. From LE and Doctors to your co-worker. And yet the left says trump is a nazi ?

    I hear yellow stars are making a come back.



    https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...=201920200AB61


    This bill would similarly authorize, an employer, a coworker, coworker who has substantial and regular interactions with the person and approval of their employer, or an employee or teacher of a secondary or postsecondary school school, with approval of the school administration staff, that the person has attended in the last 6 months to file a petition for an ex parte, one-year, or renewed gun violence restraining order.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

    Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

  2. #2
    Grand Master Know It All Skip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    LITTLETON, CO
    Posts
    3,609

    Default

    Wow.

    It's not a civil right if it can be casually nullified by another person, absent due process, of course.
    Always eat the vegans first

  3. #3
    Paper Hunter Little Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Don't worry, no one is trying to take your guns.
    Never complain; never explain.
    My Feedback

  4. #4
    Ammocurious Rucker61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    Posts
    2,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Great-Kazoo View Post



    Pretty much says it all. From LE and Doctors to your co-worker. And yet the left says trump is a nazi ?

    I hear yellow stars are making a come back.



    https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...=201920200AB61


    This bill would similarly authorize, an employer, a coworker, coworker who has substantial and regular interactions with the person and approval of their employer, or an employee or teacher of a secondary or postsecondary school school, with approval of the school administration staff, that the person has attended in the last 6 months to file a petition for an ex parte, one-year, or renewed gun violence restraining order.
    Doesn't even have to be a teacher of the subject of the ERPO?
    Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est

    Sane person with a better sight picture

  5. #5
    The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washboard Alley, AZ.
    Posts
    42,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
    Doesn't even have to be a teacher of the subject of the ERPO?
    It's CA (coming soon to a liberal government near you) Only Illegals and the drugged out homeless have rights.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

    Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

  6. #6
    Paper Hunter
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Longmont
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I makes me sad that he is more than a no-one.

    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...d-safety-tests

    "The licensing proposal would only affect people born after 2001. Upon turning 21 they would have to pass a safety test to obtain a gun license. Hickenlooper also proposes making the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms part of the FBI, and banning assault weapons and 3-D printed guns."



    Wait.....


    I see what Mr Kazoo said....


    He said "No One Wants to Confiscate your Guns"


    He is probably technically correct. These Chickenpooper politicians was SOMEONE ELSE to confiscate your guns. Much safer for them.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDT951 View Post

    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...d-safety-tests

    "The licensing proposal would only affect people born after 2001. Upon turning 21 they would have to pass a safety test to obtain a gun license. Hickenlooper also proposes making the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms part of the FBI, and banning assault weapons and 3-D printed guns."
    aSsAuLt wEaPoNs. How about assault automobiles?

  8. #8
    CO-AR's Secret Jedi roberth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Westminster, Colorado
    Posts
    9,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToThis View Post
    aSsAuLt wEaPoNs. How about assault automobiles?
    Exactly. People who believe in anthropogenic climate change will have their car removed from their possession in order to save the earth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •