Close
    Paper Hunter

Default Picked up a CZ P10c Two Tone

My first CZ. I had to see what all the hype is about. Like the looks, feels great in the hand... little pre-travel but clean break and short reset. She came with tritium sights and enforce light. Not gone to the range yet but will soon. I had went out to grab a bit to eat after a long day of fence painting and thougth I deserve to pay myself with a gun. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh, there was a Browning HP on Consignment yesterday at $900 if anyone likes thouse like I do. I wish I could turn this picture within the post but it turns only after I load it.

CZ P10c.jpg
    Last edited by Skywalker; 05-17-2019 at 08:05.

Grand Master Know It All SouthPaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    My first CZ. I had to see what all the hype is about. Like the looks, feels great in the hand... little pre-travel but clean break and short reset. She came with tritium sights and enforce light. Not gone to the range yet but will soon. I had went out to grab a bit to eat after a long day of fence painting and thougth I deserve to pay myself with a gun. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh, there was a Browning HP on Consignment yesterday at $900 if anyone likes thouse like I do. I wish I could turn this picture within the post but it turns only after I load it.

CZ P10c.jpg
    Very nice! I just picked up a couple of CZ’s myself yesterday and today. I have to say, coming from Glocks, CZ’s feel like a Porsche. I’m super impressed and may be adding a few more to the collection.

Last edited by SouthPaw; 05-18-2019 at 11:20.
    "But when it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark; and brother, it's startin' to rain."

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I need to pick up a newer CZ. Always late after the newer stuff.
    Minimize, minimize, minimize.