Close
    Paintball Shooter

Default CCW at Royal Gorge Bridge?

I was out at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park recently and had my CCW and pistol with me. There are a ton of signs at the entrance regarding ?no weapons, even concealed? but no permanent magnetometers inside. I?m still new to CO?s CCW laws, but I?m of the belief that one can still carry concealed, stroll in, but their ticket, enjoy the area, and leave peaceably, yes?

Smeghead - ACE Rimmer ChadAmberg's Avatar

Yup, you just have to leave if asked to if an employee/manager notices and says something to you. It's treated as trespassing the same as if they asked anyone.
    Shot Works Pro... It's better than scrap paper!!!
    You can use the discount code 'Take5' for 5 bucks off.

I did, nobody was looking. Enjoy your day visit, heck the cable ride across the gorge is far scarier than a Law abiding gun owner!!!!
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor. Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor.
    NRA Range Safety Officer for BSA and Local Shoot Events. Contact Me. POST Certified.

KING: [Watching the ambush party leave into the jungle] I'm glad I ain't going with them. Somewhere out there is the beast and he hungry tonight.
    Platoon 1986
    NO RANGE FOR YOU!!!.....NEXT!!!

Paintball Shooter

Yeah, I’ve heard that thing about “you can carry past the signs, but have to leave if asked” plus also, “concealed means concealed” so they better not see it. I just wanted to double-check in case there’s some legal oddity about carrying across the gondola or zip line or something.