Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJordan View Post
    You mean CSSA? They aren't a lobbying group, and they unfortunately aren't that effective at what they are supposed to be doing, which is administering competitive shooting around the state. I think there's potential there, but current leadership is turning over and they don't have the bandwidth to deal with this. We're flying blind when it comes to having a proper advocacy group in this state.
    My bad , it is cssa. IMO really doesn't matter the D's have CO locked up as a solid anti-gun state. They're betting bloomberg will throw a few million their way, to get the job done. Might as well stock up or look for a new state to relocate to.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

So far, the Dims have succeeded in making laws that are generally unpopular and only observed in the Denver area. These laws have cost a couple politicians their jobs. I think for many people, gun rights are a non-issue as is enforcement/compliance with these laws. Until the Dims get more local sheriffs/CLEOs on board that's all it will be. I think the most relevant outcome of these laws is an echo chamber for the Dims to congratulate each other on. As Great Kazoo stated, the Ds are advancing (or proposing) this for financial reasons. Guns are low hanging fruit for the uninformed. I don't mean to belittle or underestimate the threat. It's out there. A functional state level advocacy group would be a great asset. The comparison with California is a good one. Once you get east of the mountains that separate the coast from the rest of the country things change.

Paper Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama View Post
    I don't mean to belittle or underestimate the threat. It's out there. .
    By referring to office holders and their constituents as Dims, you belittle them and make any argument you have less valid.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiememphis View Post
    By referring to office holders and their constituents as Dims, you belittle them and make any argument you have less valid.
    LOL

Don't wet your pants.

The (D) and a goodly number of (R) are the enemies of freedom and liberty. They deserve every invective levied upon them.

These "people" aren't going to change my mind and I'm certainly not going to change theirs, the time for that passed by long, long ago.
    Last edited by roberth; 06-14-2019 at 06:46.

Thinks Gravy Boats are SEXY ASF! izzy's Avatar

I actually agree with this.

40X Mafia Member FromMyColdDeadHand's Avatar

That crosses a line? When the Dems accuse us of wanting to kill children, starve people, put people in cages, and generally kill them by taking with their healthcare- that’s all kosher; but to call someone a Dim, that’s over the line?
    I'll stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.

Thinks Gravy Boats are SEXY ASF! izzy's Avatar

I don't think it crossed a "line" but it does make points feel less valid to me. Once someone starts calling the object of their argument silly names I personally feel it takes away from the point they're trying to make.