Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permits

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a lot of customers were the wind blew trees onto their power lines and pulled them out of the wall a few weeks ago. One of my customers had a similar story of a guy quoting him like $100 and saying they wouldn't have to pull a permit or anything. My customer shut that guy down and called someone else.
    When you get caught with your pants down, every holster is an ankle holster.

It's just electricity...

Pay attention, don't do the dumb, and it's not hard...

NOTE: This is not an encouragement to do electric work yourself, or without permits...
    For your convenience, a link to my Feedback

Must have been the same guy the replaced the electrical panel in the place we just bought. Now I have a bunch of new appliances that are unusable

I also need to track down the home inspector and smack him.

Quote Originally Posted by babarsac View Post
    Must have been the same guy the replaced the electrical panel in the place we just bought. Now I have a bunch of new appliances that are unusable

While you're at it, have a whole house surge protector installed. Worth it.

I did (well an electrician did). Oh, and I didn't pull no damn sissy ass father may I gov permit for it. :-)
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Quote Originally Posted by babarsac View Post

What did the home inspector do wrong?