Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ugh.....

Witness Protection Reject rondog's Avatar

I've been in some pretty sketchy elevators in my life, most of them in old buildings all over New York State. Some were pretty freakin' scary. Thank God those days are past.

My dad had a friend when I was a kid back in OK, that was in an old elevator that suddenly "broke", or whatever, and dropped several floors. Fucked him up pretty bad as I recall, I was really young then.
    There's a lot more of us ugly mf'ers out here than there are of you pretty people!

- Frank Zappa

Scrotum Diem - bag the day!

Definitely a rough way to check out. Getting folded up like origami by a heavy metal object is just horrific. That being said, I've always been worried about this with the elevators at the RTD facilities. Those elevators are garbage. There isn't a single day that goes by where we don't dispatch elevator techs out to do some sort of repair or maintenance on them.
    If you aren't funding, f**king or feeding me - you don't get to decide what my needs are. That settles out to one person in this whole country who gets a vote on my "needs".

Machine Gunner

Damn! That's crazy! Condolences to the friends and family of the deceased. R.I.P

Did not look like a good way to go out. Hopefully his family can find peace.
    Don't be stupid!!!!!