Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    High Power Shooter

I spoke with the gate entry gentleman, he said absolutely. They check your permit to make sure it is you and give you a wristband. I still didnt try it. He did check my knofe to make sure it was short enough.

Quote Originally Posted by encorehunter View Post
    I spoke with the gate entry gentleman, he said absolutely. They check your permit to make sure it is you and give you a wristband. I still didnt try it. He did check my knofe to make sure it was short enough.
    "Short Enough"

I may have access to a few autos that are slightly over the defined length by .25" or thereabouts.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by encorehunter View Post
    I'm in the DADT portion of ccw holders.
    Any time i go through a metal detector i say, must be my prosthetic. And no i am not removing it to go through again.. Unless your HR person is on site, correct.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

Turned on by Gender Symbols

I went to the Republican Political Convention, and they were wanding. As I approached I saw they had a separate area for LEO and CCW. I was okay with them wanding me, as I would just turn around and am legal ccw, but I decided to go to the CCW/LEO entrance because there was no line.

A couple of cops reviewed my entrance (background check, I'm sure) and then let me in.

-John