Close
    Grand Master Know It All SouthPaw's Avatar

Default Vehicle Paint Correction?

Does anyone here or know someone in Northern, Colorado they can recommend for paint correction? My '16 2500HD is in need of some buffing from the previous owners lack of care for the paint. It has swirl marks, light scratches, etc but nothing major. It doesn't help that is is black either. I have googled a few places but figured I would ask here just in case.
    "But when it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark; and brother, it's startin' to rain."

Ozzies over in loveland has always had a good reputation. Or check with the aims cc auto learning center thing over west of greeley south of windsor to see if they will compound buff it.
    "Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years...

Labor and food riots in Poland. Soviet troops invade...

Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall...

Greens Party gains control of West German Parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil...

Mexico plunged into revolution...

NATO dissolves.

United States stands alone"

A good detailer at most large dealerships will be able to do it as well. I used to be a detailer at a Chevy dealership and with the right compounds and tools it amazing what you can do with super scratched up paint.
    All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break em for no one.

My Feedback

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

There's a guy just north of windsor who does paint & body work. I can give him a shout to see if it's something he's interested in.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .