Close
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Grand Master Know It All CS1983's Avatar

I?ve been in Oklahoma now since late July and still haven?t bought standard cap mags or done a Face to Face gun buy. I?m a failure.
    Feedback

"The exception has become the rule, and that is the worst of all possible tyrannies."
    G.K. Chesterton, Illustrated London News, November 21, 1914

Gong Shooter

It would be interesting to see some of the store security videos of the "undercover" crew.

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CS1983 View Post
    I?ve been in Oklahoma now since late July and still haven?t bought standard cap mags or done a Face to Face gun buy. I?m a failure.
    I know, same for AZ. The few gun shows they have in this area ( 3 per yr) usually see mags for $10 per.
    Of course there's the usual fuktards to try telling you. Well those mags you're asking about have become hard to get.

Crossing state lines does not decrease the number of ripoff's at a gun show. It did lower the number of beef jerky tables by 80% That's a plus
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

Default Good ol' hick...

Form the 9news article:

Hick, the guy who wouldn't take personal responsibilty for signing the bill into law, says if he were still governor...

"Obviously, I would go to the legislature and say, 'this is not the intention of what we worked so hard to get passed, and let's go back and try and find what that loophole is, where the language is not sufficient and improve it,'" Hickenlooper said.
    Pandering for votes much, you worthless POS?
    Comply in public, Conduct in private.

FEEDBACK

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CS1983 View Post
    Getting settled in a new place is just a bit time and finance impacting.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Seen on the book: The law is doing what it was intended to do. It's whittling away at the rights of society under the pretext of safety by claiming it will stop the actions of a schizophrenic who should have and could have been committed under existing law just like many other cases.
    David - CS, CO feedback

It's a measure of the civility in this country that no ones seems to fear constantly pissing off the people who own lots of guns.

Varmiteer

I'm guessing that the Denver gangster's are hoping this "loophole" gets closed and soon because it's hurting their bottom dollar. Their business is to run weed east into Neb. and sell and then buy a bunch of high capacity mags. to bring back west and sell. Rinse and repeat. But right now, the demand for mags. is a little low, so they are hoping Fields will help them out a little.
    Bye Bye Obama. Don't let the door hit ya in the azz.

Recognized as needing a lap dance

Just in time?
    How about the fact that the CO Supreme Court will hear the case against the magazine ban tomorrow.

Nah, cant be..
    Attempting to change human behavior by regulating a mechanical device is an exercise in futility, ignorance and most importantly, arrogance.

MOLON LABE

Machine Gunner

Only 10 and sometimes 11 rounds of .458 socom rounds fit into a standard capacity magazine and can be used in the .458 socom rifle/pistol Therefore, the magazines meet the 15 round limit.