Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenznat0r View Post
    Not the ones I've used from C-Products Defense. I hear the 10 round ones are even more reliable because they lack the straight down and bend design the AR is forced to use. Honestly? In the standard AR upper/lower configuration, get yourself a Black Rifle Arms or Fail Zero Nickel Boron bolt and all the reliability issues disappear. The bolt is literally the make-or-break issue in this setup, so spend the extra and get it to work work right.

Not related, but I have something called a "Kali Key" mated to my original bolt done by a gunsmith here. I rarely use it but sometimes I put it in to try it out. I use steel case ammo. Does anyone know why when I fire from a single shot with the Kali Key, the bolt refuses to retract for awhile? Is it the steel case expanding in the chamber?
    Cause the KK is used to make the BCG a single shot item. Not meant for semi-auto So you're experiencing a super delayed cycling . Now if you're interested in selling it, i have an interest.

Also using steel case x39 should have no effect for cycling a semi-auto Ar. I know mine has no issues. As it's all i run.

The Kali Key simply drops into any mil-spec AR style rifle and removes it from the definition of an assault weapon as defined by The Assault Weapons Control Act. It works by converting any mil-spec, gas operated (non-piston), semi-automatic rifle into a straight-pull bolt action rifle, without requiring any milling or modifications to the gas system.
    Last edited by Great-Kazoo; 02-08-2020 at 19:03.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

The only "charity" I ever see from democrats, comes out of someone else's wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Great-Kazoo View Post
    Cause the KK is used to make the BCG a single shot item. Not meant for semi-auto So you're experiencing a super delayed cycling . Now if you're interested in selling it, i have an interest.

Also using steel case x39 should have no effect for cycling a semi-auto Ar. I know mine has no issues. As it's all i run.

The Kali Key simply drops into any mil-spec AR style rifle and removes it from the definition of an assault weapon as defined by The Assault Weapons Control Act. It works by converting any mil-spec, gas operated (non-piston), semi-automatic rifle into a straight-pull bolt action rifle, without requiring any milling or modifications to the gas system.
    I'll PM you.
    Last edited by jenznat0r; 02-08-2020 at 23:59.