Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Government can't do anything too efficiently because it sets a standard and would be expected.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

Machine Gunner

Gun stores should be going this and collecting the stamp money.

Whst does the NFA check that's not checked on a normal gun buy check?

Machine Gunner

The simplist thing that the ATF could do is to catalog all incoming applications and when an application get approved, pull ALL the other applications that are in the pipe for that one person/trust and approve them at the same time, instead of dong the same time consuming process for all of them, one by one.

In other words, if I submit a stamp today, three months from now, six months from now and a year from now and I get approved 14 months after my first application, I get all four stamps approved, all at once.

This would have the effect of clearing out a HUGE backlog and in the long run reduce turnaround time because they'd be clearing out the backlong as they handle the oldest requests.

But no....

O2
    Last edited by O2HeN2; 11-29-2019 at 10:11.
    When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
    They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
    Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
    Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
    You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Get out of here with that logic and efficiency.

The only thing the government is efficient with is wasting our money.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by O2HeN2 View Post
    The simplist thing that the ATF could do is to catalog all incoming applications and when an application get approved, pull ALL the other applications that are in the pipe for that one person/trust and approve them at the same time, instead of dong the same time consuming process for all of them, one by one.

In other words, if I submit a stamp today, three months from now, six months from now and a year from now and I get approved 14 months after my first application, I get all four stamps approved, all at once.

This would have the effect of clearing out a HUGE backlog and in the long run reduce turnaround time because they'd be clearing out the backlong as they handle the oldest requests.

But no....

O2
    Now that’s a good idea.
    ?America, do not commit crimes with checks. Get cash man!?

"Brought to you by Carl's Jr."

M
    Y FEEDBACK!

Glock Armorer for sexual favors Jer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O2HeN2 View Post

But no....

O2
    I think they're attempting to do something akin to this unofficially. They're just effing it up which should come as no surprise.

I know of a guy (notice I didn't say I knew him directly in case "they're" monitoring?) who had well in excess of a dozen pending. His last few went in many months after my first of four. Before I got my first back he got all of them at once. I still waited for my for to trickle their way in one at a time over several months (years?)
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.
    Tactical Commander - Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)
    For my feedback Click Here.
    Click: For anyone with a dog or pets, please read

This sucks so badly, as I wait for ATF to cash my check
    Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est

Sane person with a better sight picture

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The logo for the Fast Track program must have been a friendly dog.
    Minimize, minimize, minimize.

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    The logo for the Fast Track program must have been a friendly dog.
    Bullet free?
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.