Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you Facebook, Marketplace isn't a bad local medium except for managing the tire kickers.

I've sold lots of things there that I was surprised would even sell. Of course, local is a limited market, much like craigslist.

My ads are very clear, if you simply reply or Message me by clicking the "Is this still available?" button without being specific, I'll ignore it.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Quote Originally Posted by brutal View Post
    If you Facebook, Marketplace isn't a bad local medium except for managing the tire kickers.

I've sold lots of things there that I was surprised would even sell. Of course, local is a limited market, much like craigslist.

My ads are very clear, if you simply reply or Message me by clicking the "Is this still available?" button without being specific, I'll ignore it.
    All I ever seem to get on FB Marketplace is "?Esta Disponible?"
    Martin

"When I'm in command, EVERY mission is a suicide mission!" - Zapp Branigan, Democratic Order of Planets

Quote Originally Posted by ray1970 View Post
    When we?re you younger? Late 80?s, early 90?s?

Some of the hot wheels and matchbox stuff from the 60?s and 70?s might be worth a few dollars but not sure about anything beyond that.

And I don?t even know what go bots are. Must have been well past my childhood when they came out.

Good luck.
    Go Bots were basically knockoff Transformers.
    RATATATATATATATATATATABLAM

If there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to buy a gun, there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to vote.

For legal reasons, that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by feal View Post
    I?ve got unopened 1987 topps baseball cards I?ll trade you for some go bots.... any m.a.s.k. toys?
    Man, I had a ton of M.A.S.K. stuff when I was a kid.

Sold it all in a garage sale.
    RATATATATATATATATATATABLAM

If there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to buy a gun, there's nothing wrong with having to show an ID to vote.

For legal reasons, that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinjmpr View Post
    All I ever seem to get on FB Marketplace is "?Esta Disponible?"
    If I reply at all, it's with "No Habla."
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Grand Master Know It All MrPrena's Avatar

I had chance to buy about ~2000 sealed boxes (36 packs inside) of 1991-92Upper deck hockey cards.
    I remember those pack use to cost about 1.50 to 2 per pack at 1991/1992 dollars at a baseball card shop.

Inner child wanted to buy it all, but sold comps are at $10 and not moving well.

Sadly I had to pass.

As for hot wheels or diecast, depends on which models. If 60s F1 cars,it might be worth few bucks.

I had 97 mclaren F1 diecast that I had for a while. It was about $45 plus shipping on ebay.
    After+platform fees+ amount I purchased during 97 dollars, it was just break even.

Goto craigslist hunter on YouTube. There is a guy who scored ~$1.2m worth of diecast car off of storage.

Gong Shooter

Thanks for the input everybody. Looks like I might be selling them off slowly. I have more time than money lol.