Close

Default Basic CCW class-I let my permit expire

Hey guys,

I?m looking for the most basic/short ccw class that will suffice for renewing/replacing my permit. I, like a dummy, let my permit expire. It is more than 6 months expired. I haven?t been carrying for the last 20 months. I?m a HS coach and can?t carry at work so it had fallen off the radar. My ccw class was back in ?07 so it falls past the 10year mark. Do any of you have any recommendations? I shoot fairly often, know the laws, etc. I just need the paper. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Machine Gunner

If nobody here can help ya. give Edgar a shot at Guns For Everyone in Wheatridge. He's a very nice guy, well connected in the gun industry, and does a LOT of classes.
    https://gunsforeveryone.com/

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One of the guys that frequents Guns For Everyone does some free classes I think. He's a member on here.

Deleted, because my data was outdated and no longer true.
    Last edited by Little Dutch; 01-28-2020 at 22:50.
    Never complain; never explain.
    My Feedback

Paintball Shooter

+1 for Guns For Everyone

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Thanks for the recommendations. My renewal lapsed while I was recovering from spine surgery + bi-lateral pulmonary embolisms + broken ankle. Got the wife and I signed up for a free class at Guns for Everyone.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Paintball Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. My renewal lapsed while I was recovering from spine surgery + bi-lateral pulmonary embolisms + broken ankle. Got the wife and I signed up for a free class at Guns for Everyone.
    I would call your Instructor and see if he will give you a renewal certificate of completion since you?re in such a short window of expiration. I?ve seen them do that before especially if you stayed in touch and know them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

I had already renewed once before, so I had the permit for 10 years based on my previous course.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Awesome. Thanks guys! I?m going to get a class on the books ASAP. You all rock!