Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Grand Master Know It All 00tec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North of Bennett
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Hell, I would have traded you all of your old pre-13 mags for fresh 15 rounders at the border... haha

    Your money, your problem

  2. #12
    SSDG
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denver/Stapleton
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickNorris View Post
    I don't like that you ask for advice & then wholly disregard the thoughtful opinions offered in response.

    I don't like that you queue the narrative & feign ignorance & cite 'because reasons'.

    Your behavior is a disservice to the fine folks on this forum.

    A wet goat with a pulse.
    I like this answer.

  3. #13
    Witness Protection Reject rondog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    7,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
    I like this answer.
    Me too. The likelihood of ANY LEO wanting to inspect your magazines borders slim to nonexistant. Depending on where you're shooting of course.

    Having a couple of ringers on hand at sketchy ranges is a good idea, but where I shoot is not necessary. Certain LEO's have access, but they ain't gonna give any shits.
    Last edited by rondog; 02-14-2020 at 08:27.
    There's a lot more of us ugly mf'ers out here than there are of you pretty people!

    - Frank Zappa

    Scrotum Diem - bag the day!

  4. #14
    Grand Master Know It All CS1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenznat0r View Post
    I get no one probably cares and I could have probably gotten by without, but I interned at a law office last summer for fun and learned quickly people who "hoped for the best" and did nothing about something quickly got into trouble and needed an attorney. And that was here.

    You can call me whatever you want. However, I walked away from that internship having a greater respect for the law and the power it enthralls when people don't respect its power and what it can do.
    I?m not calling you anything. The sheriffs literally don?t care. All but a few said they wouldn?t enforce it.

    If it becomes an issue, it?s because of a real issue where the mags are an afterthought.

    How anyone can respect the giant pile of bullshit we call the ?law? is beyond me. What you mean to say is you fear the fact that a DA can pound your ass with a reversed spine phallus 6 ways to Sunday if they so choose. The mag blocks won?t stop that. Not even restrict it to ?just the tip?.
    Feedback

    "The exception has become the rule, and that is the worst of all possible tyrannies."
    G.K. Chesterton, Illustrated London News, November 21, 1914

  5. #15
    Plinker jenznat0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Then perhaps I'll just listen versus have selective hearing like you say. I value your opinion and am not saying I am on a high horse. I am humble enough to be taught.

    Sorry, posting in reply to ChickNorris. Posting from my phone.

  6. #16
    High Power Shooter
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In Mountains West of Boulder
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Can you even fully disassemble magblock magazines for cleaning?

  7. #17
    Grand Master Know It All davsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florissant
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickNorris View Post
    I don't like that you ask for advice & then wholly disregard the thoughtful opinions offered in response.

    I don't like that you queue the narrative & feign ignorance & cite 'because reasons'.

    Your behavior is a disservice to the fine folks on this forum.

    A wet goat with a pulse.
    LIKE

    He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust. ~ Thomas Aquinas
    My Feedback

  8. #18
    Paper Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickNorris View Post
    I'll say it.

    I suspect Colorado is going to be very hard on you so if you haven't already, don't forget to stock up on your supply of Vagisil, dude.
    Lol

  9. #19
    Paper Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .455_Hunter View Post
    Can you even fully disassemble magblock magazines for cleaning?
    Not if they’re pinned, which is one reason why it’s dumb

  10. #20
    Gong Shooter Little Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by battlemidget View Post
    These guys are selling mags to everyone supposedly.

    [Link removed by staff]
    I had never heard of them. Godspeed, fellas.
    Never complain; never explain.
    My Feedback

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •