Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Machine Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Duman View Post
    Starting to look like a Ferrari.

Word has it the 2020 production quota is already sold.
    Yes, and half the 2021 quota. $20 to 40k+ markups.

I went to order one and when the said the markup, I walked out and said I can wait until that markup includes options, not dealer profit.

I so wish the states would repeal laws preventing the direct ordering of cars from the manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by O2HeN2 View Post
    I toured the Bowling Green plant about 10 years ago. I fit in well with the demographic of mid-50s.

...though I was there because I'm an engineering nerd. Had toured the Toyota plant in Lexington a few days before. Unfortunately have to say that Toyota has their $#!+ together in comparison...

O2
    That's the thing... I can totally see myself in one of these. 15 years from now.

Won't need carseats by then too.
    Always eat the vegans first

Blog Entries

Definitely looks more in line with most ?super cars?.

Maybe it will change the image that corvette owners are all fat, older white dudes with small penises.

People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day.
    My Feedback

Machine Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by ray1970 View Post
    Definitely looks more in line with most ?super cars?.

Maybe it will change the image that corvette owners are all fat, older white dudes with small penises.
    Thought that was more lifted brodozers generally at least for the pecker stuff. Corvettes especially a bit older ones I certainly saw as generally the nearing retirement older but still working dude finally picking up a dream car from their 20's when it's finally within their price range.

Ironically, kinda puts me on right track to maybe get one myself in 20 years, though I'm more hoping my dad jumps on one in 2 years and I get it in the estate.

Glock Armorer for sexual favors Jer's Avatar

If they built this car 5 years ago I would have bought one. Now I find myself less impressed with the performance figures of sports cars.

This is a very well styled sports car though. Kudos to GM for finally getting with the times even if it meant alienating a few geezers to try to skew younger with their target demo.
    Last edited by Jer; 03-27-2020 at 06:46.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.
    Tactical Commander - Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)
    For my feedback Click Here.
    Click: For anyone with a dog or pets, please read

Sweet looking ride for sure! I know nothing about new Corvettes, is that a mid engine?

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Sweet looking ride for sure! I know nothing about new Corvettes, is that a mid engine?
    Already asked and answered.

https://www.caranddriver.com/2020-c8...gine-corvette/
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Fleeing Idaho to get IKEA Bailey Guns's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I had the means I'd buy one. Absolutely. Corvettes are the best deal going in the "near supercar" realm in my opinion. There's not a lot of performance to be realized from the average buyer between a Corvette and a 1/4 million dollar supercar.

For under $60k sticker? Hell, yeah. And I wouldn't even care what you guys think of my private physical attributes...or lack of.
    Stella - my best girl ever.
    11/04/1994 - 12/23/2010

"America First!"
    This message brought to you by Donald Trump