Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Paintball Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by eddiememphis View Post
    And the humidity. And bugs and snakes.

No place is perfect. I want 77 degrees every day. 30-40 percent humidity. A bit of rain at night to keep things nice and green. No snow!

Low taxes and small government. Cheap land, nice people and pretty girls.

If anyone knows where this paradise exists, please let me know.
    Lol so unfortunate to say but true, thats California in the earlier part of the 1900s..... CA weather is definitely very desirable, however its all the other stuff that isnt.... which is a real bummer. Weather wise and geographically speaking CA is a beautiful place but the lefties and lunatics ruin it and are destroying it with the horrendous over population, along with the crazy leftists ideology....
    RLTW 3/75
    Freedom aint Free
    Lead projectile launching apparatus Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat_Actual View Post
    Lol so unfortunate to say but true, thats California in the earlier part of the 1900s..... CA weather is definitely very desirable, however its all the other stuff that isnt.... which is a real bummer. Weather wise and geographically speaking CA is a beautiful place but the lefties and lunatics ruin it and are destroying it with the horrendous over population, along with the crazy leftists ideology....
    My sentiments exactly, if you take out the politics and cost of living, California is my favorite state (of the states I?ve been to) in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tier 1 Chair Commando

Quote Originally Posted by hatidua View Post
    The only downside I'd have with living in WY is the even-shorter season for my peppers to grow. Aside from that, I'd happily move up there tomorrow if my wife were to retire. Actually, I'd go this afternoon.
    I?ve never had success growing peppers here in CO, I wonder how they?d do in a Greenhouse in WY.