Close
Page 1461 of 1465 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511456145714581459146014611462146314641465 LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,610 of 14645

Quote Originally Posted by TresMonos View Post
    Nightingale Leather Peregrine IWB for my Beretta APX Centennial Combat with RM06.....I am a BIG FAN of his work.

Here is my Nightingale Sandpiper shoulder rig....this particular configuration is an APX with a X300 but I have another holster to swap, for a Beretta 92G SD

That really is a beauty, elephant leather it looks like. Thanks for the link. I spent a couple of hours drooling over his work. Let's see, the one with black shark over cordovan, or black elephant on brown?....
    Be prepared....

Eagle Scout 1968 WWW

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    I got a new carry piece. Lighter and thinner than the G27, and fits my hand better.

Attachment 80580
    I quartered an Elk with the stainless/rubber handle version of that Gerber.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

This:

Because I goofed and bought this:

Which, unless you have a 1500, is a bitch to install.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Quote Originally Posted by brutal View Post
    I quartered an Elk with the stainless/rubber handle version of that Gerber.
    Me too. A couple elk, a moose and a pronghorn. Nice handling knife but I think I still prefer using my old Buck Special for reaching up into the cavity of big critters. The little Gerber Freeman might grow on me though. I picked a Kydex sheath for it on Ebay which is more secure than the original.

Gerber-S30V-Kydex-sheath.jpg
    Be prepared....

Eagle Scout 1968 WWW

I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've bought a lot of stuff for my Trooper lately, but this is what I'm most excited about so far. The Isuzu transfer case is small so these are the deepest gears available, but a big step up over 2.07:1 or 2.26:1 or whatever comes from factory.

Me too. A couple elk, a moose and a pronghorn. Nice handling knife but I think I still prefer using my old Buck Special for reaching up into the cavity of big critters. The little Gerber Freeman might grow on me though. I picked a Kydex sheath for it on Ebay which is more secure than the original.
    I should get one of the kydex sheaths. The factory one is pretty meh but just lays in the bottom of my pack.

The thing I liked is that no matter how slippery the task, I always felt confident in the grip on this little bugger.

My Feedback

I like the rubber grip better too. The cocobolo finish is only skin deep it seems.
    Be prepared....

Eagle Scout 1968 WWW

I like the rubber grip better too. The cocobolo finish is only skin deep it seems.
    I don't think my blade is S30V but t sure holds a nice edge.
    My Feedback

One of my latest purchase needs some work.

Real craftsmanship there.

Try yo look past the reflections. I was in a rush to get the pics to the dealer.

My Feedback

Witness Protection Reject rondog's Avatar

I can't upload photos here to save my ass, don't know why. Used to be able to.....

Wish I could, my new rifle is cool, I'd like to show it off.
    There's a lot more of us ugly mf'ers out here than there are of you pretty people!

- Frank Zappa

Scrotum Diem - bag the day!