Close
Page 1429 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 429929132913791419142414251426142714281429
Results 14,281 to 14,284 of 14284
    I'm the OPie of this thread Irving's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brutal View Post
    Or fornicate. However, not when you close the camera lens cover. I also keep the mic turned off on it.
    So you have a clock that hooks up to the internet?
    Minimize, minimize, minimize.

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    So you have a clock that hooks up to the internet?
    And plays music!

How 70's.

BTW, it also participates in controlling my home automation, alerts me of intrusion, reads the weather to me in the morning, and pretty much whatever else I ask it do do by voice or turning off my alarm.

I can do the same with my phone but it stays in my office after work hours.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.

Possesses Antidote for "Cool" Gman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brutal View Post
    Or fornicate. However, not when you close the camera lens cover. I also keep the mic turned off on it.
    I'm married. I don't have to worry about that.
    "Be not intimidated...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
    ― John Adams
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    I'm married. I don't have to worry about that.
    Doesn't matter, nobody wants to know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom. Alexa already knows when you need to re-order the Jegen's.
    My Feedback

Originally Posted by TFOGGER : Liberals only want things to be "fair and just" if it benefits them.
    Originally posted by Zundfolge: The left only supports two "rights"; Buggery and Infanticide.
    Originally posted by roberth: List of things Government does best; 1. Steal your money 2. Steal your time 3. Waste the money they stole from you. 4. Waste your time making you ask permission for things you have a natural right to own.