Close
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Witness Protection Reject rondog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agent-smith View Post
    Never had any problems with my dealings with Rich Wyatt.

There seems to be a lot of people here jealous of his success.

Instead of posting snarky comments on an internet forum, or calling/emailing him, folks might want to actually drive to Gunsmoke and try insulting Rich (or his wife or daughter) to his face.

Just my $0.02 worth.
    So, you're OK with taking your 1911 in there for work and them carving their logo in the slide without your knowledge or approval? That wouldn't bother you a bit? If some sonofabitch did that to MY gun, I'd beat him half to death with it. He'd goddamn sure be buying me a new one.

You should go hang out at Dragonman's, if you like Wyatt you'd probably like that asshole too.

Never had any problems with my dealings with Rich Wyatt.

Instead of posting snarky comments on an internet forum, or calling/emailing him, folks might want to actually drive to Gunsmoke and try insulting Rich (or his wife or daughter) to his face.

Just my $0.02 worth.
    Yes, I'm so fucking jealous of Rich "Bad for Business" Wyatt! I wish I could be a pompous self-absorbed douche! I wish I could commit to horrid and dishonest business practice. And by the way, I went to Gunsmoke- had them receive my Glock when I shipped from NY after leaving the military (since you can't possess a pistol in the state of NY without a permit). They were happy to have it FFL transferred to them but were also happy to insult me for my "poor choice in pistols" to which I retorted. 2 Million LEOs can't be wrong in their choice of duty pistol. Rich has even said it to my face "Tactical Tupperware that only sissy's carry." So I shot back, after learning his wonderful practices- "At least I leave over 80% of my customers (that's the taxpayers) satisfied."
    "There is no news in the truth, and no truth in the news."

Quote Originally Posted by rondog View Post
    So, you're OK with taking your 1911 in there for work and them carving their logo in the slide without your knowledge or approval? That wouldn't bother you a bit? If some sonofabitch did that to MY gun, I'd beat him half to death with it. He'd goddamn sure be buying me a new one.
    Personally, never had an issue with him. From your post, it appears that he's never caused an issue with any of *your* guns either.

I just find attacking a man and insulting his wife and daughter anonymously on an internet forum and/or thorough phone calls/emails to be pretty low and cowardly.
    Rifle first. Rifle last. Rifle always.

Jealous of a thief and convicted criminal owning a gunshop?
    Jealous of an arrogant, self serving and pompous man?
    Jealous of overpriced merchandise?
    Jealous of overpriced and minimalistic CCW training?
    Jealous of hack Gunsmithing?
    Jealous of a garish logo etched into customers firearms without their approval?
    Jealous for promoting your 16 year old daughter with a photo that looks like she just graduated trailer park stripper school?

Yeah, ya got all of us pegged.

Oh and I have conversed with the man(sic) regarding Smithing work that had been done to a customers item. He yells well.
    Quality Gunsmithing, Armorers Services and Machine work at it's finest
    www.bptacticalservices.com

Liberals are like a Slinky.

They don't serve any legitimate purpose but they are entertaining as hell when pushed down a flight of stairs......

MOLON LABE

Personally, never had an issue with him. From your post, it appears that he's never caused an issue with any of *your* guns either.

I just find attacking a man and insulting his wife and daughter anonymously on an internet forum and/or thorough phone calls/emails to be pretty low and cowardly.
    But going in there and doing it in person and getting shot doesn't make Rich low and cowardly? I could see it going that way. Insult me but don't insult my family.

Quote Originally Posted by BPTactical View Post
    Yall just lighten up a bit. These people work really hard.
    I am sure at the end of the day Riches head hurts from being over stuffed with himself.
    Mamas back hurts bad, I mean consider what she has to haul around all day. Not to mention the calluses on the knees flare up once in a while. Old college injury to be sure.
    The girls schooling is tough, all that time spent on the stage and the pole workout-whew! We all know that brass burns suck but imagine on the inner thighs-Ouch!
    And I am sure the boys wrist hurts, all that time with a Dremel.

Have a heart folks......................
    Navy SEAL Danny Phillip Dietz Jr. KIA - 6/28/05

"Remember, It's just a bad dream Fatboy!!!!!!"
    -Pvt. Cowboy

GM2's Feedback

A couple years back he was and probably still is giving out false info at CCW classes. The news agencies investigative reporting is what turned this onto public eyes. The owner is a corrupt former cop(I have know 100% stand up cops who would never go the corrupt way) and has a criminal past. There have been plenty of nice family heirlooms and great firearms that have been sent into the shop for cleaning, refurbish, repair or whatever and came up missing. I have had personal shouting matches with the douchebag and from that experience and the above items that have been proven 100% correct, they are douches and are probably gonna give Colorado firearms owners a bad name based on how they conduct business now and in the past.

Anonymously is not my game. When I have talked to any of those fuckers on the phone or in person, I have given them my name and location...obvious not my address, but Arvada isnt that big and they can put 2 and 2 together to find me. Even in the email I snet, had my name phone number and location. Sounds like you have something vested with the company?

-Pvt. Cowboy

GM2's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DD977GM2 View Post
    A couple years back he was and probably still is giving out false info at CCW classes. The news agencies investigative reporting is what turned this onto public eyes. The owner is a corrupt former cop(I have know 100% stand up cops who would never go the corrupt way) and has a criminal past. There have been plenty of nice family heirlooms and great firearms that have been sent into the shop for cleaning, refurbish, repair or whatever and came up missing. I have had personal shouting matches with the douchebag and from that experience and the above items that have been proven 100% correct, they are douches and are probably gonna give Colorado firearms owners a bad name based on how they conduct business now and in the past.
    +100!
    And we all remember the lady that went in to buy a gun, was made to give money up front before background check completed, found she couldn't own a firearm and Rich offered to sell her gun -20% consignment fee... yeah, real great business owner right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13 View Post
    +100!
    And we all remember the lady that went in to buy a gun, was made to give money up front before background check completed, found she couldn't own a firearm and Rich offered to sell her gun -20% consignment fee... yeah, real great business owner right there!
    I remember that and screw them and all they misrepresent and I would tell that to their faces.

-Pvt. Cowboy

GM2's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DD977GM2 View Post
    Sounds like you have something vested with the company?
    Nope; nothing whatsoever.

I don't have an issue with people discussing/flaming about business practices, but I just don't see what is being accomplished by insulting a man's family on an internet forum.

Meh; I don't really care either way, and Rich can take care of himself.

Take care.
    Rifle first. Rifle last. Rifle always.